Are you interested in?
- This tour offers the perfect introduction to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- A private tour makes for a personalized, intimate way to explore
- Visit historical monuments and stop in a local chocolate shop
- Learn all about the city’s history and residents from your guide
Departure & Return
traditionally we meet at the Garmisch-Partenkirchen train station just inside next to the small coffee shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY all things garmisch, tours and outdoor recreation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands