When your ship docks in Helsinki, step onto your open-top, double-decker sightseeing bus to view the major sights of Finland’s vibrant capital.
Overlooking the Gulf of Finland, Helsinki teams rich history with an easy-going, urban vibe. The city’s buildings speak of its time under Russian and Swedish rule, while its maritime heritage adds an extra, interesting dimension to its history.
Admire top Helsinki attractions such as Senate Square – crowned by Helsinki Cathedral – and the Lasipalatsi building, a modernist masterwork created in the 1930s. Perhaps hop off to visit the Temppeliaukio Church, the 1960s rock-hewn underground church otherwise known as the Rock Church; or leave the bus to experience the Market Square, Helsinki’s most international and famous market.
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours and lets you sightsee as you wish. Stay aboard for the full, roughly 1.5-hour loop while listening to the audio commentary, or hop on and off as you please at any of the 18 stops to explore on foot.
Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off Stops:
• Senate Square
• The Olympia Terminal (Silja Line) / Mannerheim Museum
• Cafe Ursula/ Kaivopuisto Park
• Compass Square
• Hernesaari Cruise Terminal
• Melkki Cruise Terminal
• Flea Market/ Bulevardi
• Swedish Theater/ Design Museum
• Market Square (Departure point for Beautiful Canal Route)
• Kiasma/ Central Railway Station
• Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
• Sibelius Monument
• Olympic Stadium
• National Museum/ Parliament House/ Helsinki Music Center
• Ateneum Art Museum/ Central Railway Station
• Botanic GardenWorry-free Shore Excursion: This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.