Are you interested in?
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Airport transfer
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable walking shoes
- When you disembark proceed directly to arrivals. If you go to the transit area or lounges you will end up in departures and WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO EXIT THE AIRPORT FOR YOUR TOUR.
- All tours takes place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above. For up-to-date weather information see the Hong Kong Observatory website.
- Tours will be delivered in English unless requested otherwise at the time of booking.
- Tours are available in French, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese.
- If you wish to buy anything whilst you are in Hong Kong you will need HK$ in cash. Shops and restaurants will not accept US$ or other currencies.
- If you are visiting Victoria Peak a taxi will cost approximately HK$75 in total to get you up there. As long as the queue is not enormous you will come down on the Peak Tram (included), otherwise, you will need to take a second taxi.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding credit card processing charges. If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). There are no refunds if you cancel less than 48 hours' notice.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hello Hong Kong
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff