Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
7 Tours & Activities
321 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
220 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the rain forests of Rwanda during this 2-day, small-group excursion. Leave Kigali and head straight to Lake Kivu, right on the edge of Karongi Town, to learn about the region and take a boat ride across the lake. Then head to Nyungwe National Park, home to 13 species of primates, for the chimpanzee trekking portion of your tour. Transportation, accommodation, meals, and a guide are included.
- Discover Lake Kivu and Nyungwe National Park on a 2-day tour
- Take a boat ride on Lake Kivu and explore the islands
- See various primate species on a chimpanzee trek
- Tours are limited to 15 travelers fro a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as per itinerary ( B=Breakfast,L=lunch,D=Dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
National Park fees (canopy walk & Chimpanzee Treeking)
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: KIGALI
Even at Airport or At Your Hotel in Kigali
Dates: See Availability
- Kigali International Airport, KN 5 Rd, Kigali, Rwanda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rwanda Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 103677P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKigaliNature and Wildlife - KampalaAttractions & Museums - KampalaZoo Tickets & Passes - KampalaNature and Wildlife - Lake Nakuru National ParkAttractions & Museums - Lake Nakuru National ParkZoo Tickets & Passes - Lake Nakuru National ParkNature and Wildlife - ArushaAttractions & Museums - ArushaZoo Tickets & Passes - ArushaCategory