Are you interested in?
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointLomprayah Samui Maenam (Pralan Pier), 26/61 Moo.4 Maenam Tambon Mae Nam, Koh Samui Chang Wat Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If the pickup service is fully booked, you must make your own way to Lomprayah Office at Na Phra Lan Pier on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Pickup times per zone: • Big Buddha: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:45 - 11:00 • Bo Phut: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:45 - 11:00 • Chaweng Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:45 - 11:00 • Choeng Mon Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:45 - 11:00 • Lamai Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 • Mae Nam Beach: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:45 - 11:00 • Na Muang: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 • Nathon: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45 • Panga: 06:30 - 06:45 / 10:30 - 10:45
Return DetailsLomprayah Bangkok, 154 ถนน รามบุตรี Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 460 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Koh Samui to Bangkok by Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran and Coach.