Are you interested in?
- Transfer service available every day in high and low seasons
- Ferry from Koh Samui to Phuket with transfer to Phuket bus station
- Travel on the Gulf of Thailand
- Hotel pickup in Koh Samui available (select option)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSeatran Discovery Company Limited, Surat Thani, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If the pickup service is fully booked, you must make your own way to Seatran Discovery office at Bang Rak Pier on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Pickup times per zone: • Bang Po: 07:30 - 07:45 • Bang Rak: 08:00 - 08:15 • Bo Phut: 07:45 - 08:00 • Butterfly Garden: 07:00 - 07:15 • Chaweng Beach: 07:45 - 08:00 • Choeng Mon Beach: 08:00 - 08:15 • Lamai Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Lipa Noi: 07:00 - 07:15 • Mae Nam Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Nathon: 07:00 - 07:15 • Taling Ngam: 07:00 - 07:15 • The Kala: 07:30 - 07:45 • The Saran: 07:30 - 07:45
Return DetailsPhuket Bus Terminal 2, Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Koh Samui to Phuket by Seatran Discovery Ferry and Phantip Bus.