Get picked up from your hotel in Krabi by a spacious van in air-conditioned comfort. Meet the highly skilled English-speaking tour guide of Krabi Spesialisten at Nopparat Thara Pier from where you will cruise by longtail boat to a secluded beach at Paradise Island, the first snorkel and swimming stop. Here you will also find park rangers who are looking after the swallow birds’ nests.
Cruise further towards Koh Pak Bia where you can have a nice sim and relax while the staff will set up a delicious Thai lunch. Look forward to bamboo beach mats, low tables and a Thai buffet served directly on the beach - one of the undoubted highlights during this day trip!
Continue to Hong Island, the main island with the famous lagoon at the back side. Hong in Thai means “room”, and the literal translation of the islands Thai name is “the island with the room” due to the gorgeous lagoon. Here you will have the opportunity to swim and shoot some large bats which are known to be hiding inside the mangrove area.
Explore Hong Island’s exotic beaches, crystal-clear water, and lush nature. Behind the beach, there is an 800-meter nature trail. Along the trail, you have a rich fauna of different plants and trees such as The Banyan tree which plays a central role in the Buddhists teachings. For those who only wish to lay down in the sun or underneath a tree will easily find their own spot on each island.
Head back to Krabi and get dropped off at your hotel to share the photos of this family-friendly excursion for all ages with your beloved ones.
• 06:30 - 08:15: Hotel pickup in Krabi
• 08:15 - 08:30: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier
• 08:30 - 09:15: Cruise by longtail boat to Koh Lading (also known as Paradise Island)
• 09:15 - 11:30: Relax and snorkel at the beach of Lading Island
• 11:30 - 11:45: Continue to Koh Pak Bia
• 11:30 - 13:00: Swim and enjoy a Thai buffet lunch served directly on the beach
• 13:00 - 13:30: Depart to Hong Island with a stop at the lagoon
• 13:30 - 14:45: Explore Hong Island including beach time
• 14:45 - 15:30: Return to Ao Nang
• 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer back to the hotel