Reserve Now & Pay Later
ATV Adventure Ride Park Kampung Kemensah from Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Secure your spot while staying flexible
Up to 24 hours in advance
1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Feel the adrenaline rush and get out into nature with an off-road ATV ride in Kemensah, just outside the city. Zoom through the jungle to your choice of destinations: perhaps a 7-tier waterfall, perhaps the Sofea Jane Waterfall, perhaps the Klang Gates Dam, or perhaps a half-day thrill ride along rough terrain and river beds. Besides ATV tickets, your package includes door-to-door round-trip transfers from downtown Kuala Lumpur.
- Race along jungle trails and river beds on brand new quad bikes
- Choose between four separate packages to suit your skill level
- Opt to swim in cooling waterfalls or soak up city views
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Offroad Ride by ATV
Hotel pickup and drop-off (within 1km radius from Kuala Lumpur City Centre)
English Speaking Driver
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. - In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Only 16 years and above is permitted to ride the ATV.
- Participants will be required to sign the Liability Release Form before riding.
- Strictly no passengers on ATV. However, in unavoidable circumstances (case-to-case basis), rider will ride under the supervision of the experienced guides/instructors.
- Never ride the ATV under the influence of alcohols, drugs or other medication that impairs judgment or coordinations. Doing so can result in serious injury.
- No excessive speeds while riding.
- Always wear the helmets provided by the Operator during rides.
- Respect other riders and the environment. You will be held responsible for damages to the ATV due to the rider’s carelessness and recklessness or violation of the rules and regulations.
- No riding in unapproved areas - designated areas and trails provided by the Operator only.
- The Operator reserve the right to withdraw, stop or refuse any rider who do not comply to the rules and regulations. In such circumstances there shall be no refund for the hiring charges.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Adventure Ride Park Kampung Kemensah from Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Adventure Ride Park Kampung Kemensah from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Adventure Ride Park Kampung Kemensah from Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Adventure Ride Park Kampung Kemensah from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We both have experience with four wheelers and motorcycles and if you do, it is will come in handy." See review
Product code: 38355P79
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuala Lumpur4WD Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaSporting Events - Petaling JayaExtreme - Petaling Jaya4WD Tours - MelakaBus Tours - MelakaSporting Events - MelakaExtreme - Melaka4WD Tours - Tanah RataBus Tours - Tanah RataSporting Events - Tanah RataExtreme - Tanah RataCategory
Cameron HighlandsKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanKuala Lumpur Convention CentreCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Aquaria KLCC Kuala Lumpur Railway StationAlive 3D Art GalleryPutrajaya Bridge Illusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur Butterfly Parki-CityMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Templer Park Sunway LagoonKuala Lumpur ChinatownRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreMinNatureKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)