Are you interested in?
LINQ Promenade Tours
11 Tours & Activities
433 Tours & Activities
Top Ways to See the Las Vegas Strip
15 Tours & Activities
30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
** This product sells out so book early to avoid disappointment ** Try the newest adrenaline-fueled attraction in Las Vegas by soaring down the Fly LINQ zipline. Take in the views from 12 stories above the LINQ promenade on a zipline that begins near Las Vegas Boulevard and ends at the High Roller. Position yourself in a seated position then enjoy the ride with others on ziplines next to you.
- Includes instruction and use of necessary gear
- Fly 12 stories above The LINQ Promenade
- Ideal group activity for action-oriented participants
- After your flight, enjoy a bite to eat or browse the shops of The LINQ!
Saved to wishlist!
One (1) Zipline in seated position
Admission to High Roller (if option selected)
Admission to Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck (if option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must weigh between 80lbs (36kg) and 300lbs (136kg)
- Guests must not be taller than 6'8" (2m)
- You will be required to sign a waiver prior to flying
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times
- No loose articles or objects are permitted during your flight
- Guests aged 17 or younger must have a parent or legal guardian sign their waiver. Additionally, any guest aged 12 years or under must be accompanied by a rider at least 13 years of age or older
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- FLY LINQ can be flown at any time during regular operating hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caesars Entertainment
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Start times/Opening hours Ticket Redemption
Where is the departure point for the Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ?
A:Please redeem your ticket at the Fly LINQ Zipline ticket office at the LINQ hotel, 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
What are the hours of operation for the Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ?
A:The zipline runs Thursday through Monday from 4 pm to 10 pm (hours subject to change.)
How far do we travel during the Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ?
A:Riders launch from a 12-story tower and soar 1,121 feet from Las Vegas Boulevard, down The LINQ Promenade, and finish at the High Roller.
How fast does the Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ go?
A:Guests can reach speeds up to 35 mph.
How early should I arrive for my reserved time to ride the Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ?
A:We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your designated time in case you need to wait to check in to ride the zipline.
Is there a weight limit to participate in the Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ?
A:Guests must weigh between 80lbs (36kg) and 300lbs (136kg) and be no taller than 6'8 (2m)
What should I wear for the Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ?
A:Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times. No loose articles or objects are permitted during your flight.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ, Las Vegas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ, Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ, Las Vegas?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ, Las Vegas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The kids loved it it was very safe, they got to see Vegas from above." See review
Product code: 5084LASZIP
Compare Similar Experiences
Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ, Las Vegas
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLas VegasExtreme - NevadaZiplining - NevadaExtreme - Palm SpringsZiplining - Palm SpringsExtreme - FlagstaffZiplining - FlagstaffCategory
Las Vegas CityCenter Tours & TicketsTreasure Island Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsParis Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsA Special Memory Wedding Chapel Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Motor Speedway Tours & TicketsLake Mead National Recreation Area Tours & TicketsMGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon South Rim Tours & TicketsBellagio Las Vegas Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Las Vegas Tours & TicketsDig This Las Vegas Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Sky Zone Tours & TicketsBinion's Gambling Hall Tours & TicketsMiracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Tours & TicketsBellagio Gallery of Fine Art Tours & TicketsHidden Valley Nevada Tours & TicketsDowntown Las Vegas Tours & TicketsTuscany Casino Tours & TicketsExtraterrestrial Highway Tours & TicketsWelder Up Tours & Tickets