Are you interested in?
Leaning Tower of Pisa Tours
204 Tours & Activities
Ports of Call Tours
161 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
193 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend your day ashore in Tuscany exploring the highlights of Pisa and Florence on this seamless, worry-free tour. Meet your guide upon disembarkation at the Livorno port, and head first to Pisa via air-conditioned vehicle. See the Leaning Tower and other highlights of the UNESCO-listed Piazza dei Miracoli before transferring to Florence. Upon arrival, you have time to discover the Ponte Vecchio, see the Duomo, admire panoramic views from the Piazzale Michelangelo, and more.
- See the highlights of Pisa and Florence in one day on this seamless tour
- Port pickup and drop-off from Livorno make this tour worry-free
- Round-trip transit via comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- A small-group tour makes it easy to explore the sights
Saved to wishlist!
Dock side pick.up and drop-off
Professional English speaking driver
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Live commentary on board
Small-group tour no more than 8 per minibus with an average of 5 per tour
Food and drinks
Admission fees ( Duomo and Santa Croce)
Professional walking Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This Premium tour meets you dockside .Do not take any shuttle just get off the ship and look for your name where all the drivers are standing.
- Porto di Livorno, Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/17/2018 - 1/26/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group.If you have limited mobility we suggest to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Driverinrome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi-Private Exclusive Pisa and Florence Sightseeing no more than 8 passengers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi-Private Exclusive Pisa and Florence Sightseeing no more than 8 passengers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Semi-Private Exclusive Pisa and Florence Sightseeing no more than 8 passengers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi-Private Exclusive Pisa and Florence Sightseeing no more than 8 passengers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are hoping to have time to climb the Tower of Pisa, you will likely not have time on this tour." See review
Product code: 6721P30
Compare Similar Experiences
Semi-Private Exclusive Pisa and Florence Sightseeing no more than 8 passengers
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLivornoShore Excursions - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - PisaBus Tours - PisaPorts of Call Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaShore Excursions - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory