Are you interested in?
Museum Tickets & Passes
6 Tours & Activities
Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso) Tours
11 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
78 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Located in the heart of Malaga's historic center, Casa Natal is more than just the birthplace of Pablo Picasso. The museum also contains personal artifacts from Picasso's personal life, over 3,500 examples of contemporary art by more than 200 artists, and a complete research library. Visit to peruse the galleries on your own schedule; this ticket is good for admission during the museum's regular operating hours.
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum
Skip the line
Audio-guides included (Languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Chinese and German)
Access to the temporary exhibition
Departure & Return
Departure PointFundacion Picasso - Museo Natal, Plaza Merced 15, 29012 Malaga Spain
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Includes entrance to all exhibition areas of the Casa Natal
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Free entry every Sunday from 4pm to 8pm.
- Opening times: Daily 09h30-20h00 (including holidays). Special hours on 24th and 31st December 09h30-15h00. Closed: 1 January, 25 December.
- Special days with free entry: Day of Andalucía (February 28th) White Night (May) International Museum Day (May 18th) World Tourism Day (September 27th) Commemoration of Pablo Picasso’s birth (October 25th)
- Free entry for youths under 18 (accompanied by an adult)
- Discounted admission tickets for senior citizens (65+ years), students up to 26 years and large families are only available for purchase directly at the ticket office of the museum
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agencia Publica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Picasso's Birthplace Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Picasso's Birthplace Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Picasso's Birthplace Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Picasso's Birthplace Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 47741P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMalagaSkip-the-Line Tours - AndaluciaAttractions & Museums - AndaluciaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AndaluciaSkip-the-Line Tours - MarbellaAttractions & Museums - MarbellaMuseum Tickets & Passes - MarbellaSkip-the-Line Tours - BenahavisAttractions & Museums - BenahavisMuseum Tickets & Passes - BenahavisCategory
Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Palmeral de las SorpresasMalagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Atarazanas MarketPeña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaState Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Basílica de Santa María de la VictoriaMarina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Plaza de la MercedCervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Centre Pompidou MálagaMuseum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)