See Miami in a whole new way on an exhilarating sightseeing flight! Choose a departure time for your 60-minute tour, and delight in lovely aerial views as you glide by small plane over urban Miami and its tropical surroundings. You’ll hear colorful tales of the city from your experienced pilot and glimpse amazing sights including South Beach, Biscayne Bay, Miami's Art Deco District and celebrity island mansions.
- Guided air tour of Miami
- Fly down the entire length of Miami Beach
- See rare and exotic marine life in the shallow waters of Biscayne Bay
- See the spectacular multimillion-dollar oceanfront homes on Star Island where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
You can sit back and relax on this one-hour plane flight over Miami. See 20 miles of popular beaches, the historic Vizcaya Mansion and gardens, and extravagant homes of the rich and famous. With advance notice, the plane can even accommodate passengers in wheelchairs.
Choose your departure time (based on general operating hours) and make your way to the North Perry Airport — 30 minutes south of Miami. There you’ll meet your experienced pilot and board the airplane for the 60-minute aerial adventure!
Glide over pristine waters into Biscayne Bay and admire vibrant urban Miami from above. Marvel at the striking juxtaposition of the industrialized city and spotless white-sand beaches. Soar above downtown and the Art Deco District, where you'll spot the famous Fontainbleu Hotel, American Airlines Arena — home to the Miami Heat NBA team — and Bayfront Park.
Then cut away from the city. Spot exotic marine animals in the bay, zip by the historic Cape Florida Lighthouse and check out extreme examples of life on the water — from ‘Stiltsville’ saltwater homes to multi-million dollar celebrity mansions on Star Island. Throughout your flight, your pilot will share fascinating facts and stories about the city’s most iconic landmarks.
Your flight concludes back at the departure point.
The hour-long tour includes 360-degree views of the following Miami highlights:
• A spectacular aerial view of over 20 miles of beaches including: Halendale, Haulover, North Miami, Miami and South Beach
• South Beach's historic and popular Art Deco District and Ocean Drive
• The famous Fontainbleu Hotel
• Biscayne Bay and beautifully restored lighthouse on the southernmost tip
• The American Airlines Arena and Bayfront park
• Downtown Miami and its high-rises lining the waterfront of Biscayne Bay
• The historic Vizcaya mansion, museum and gardens
• The luxurious Brickell Key
• The famous Venetian causeway and her islands
• The spectacular multi-million dollar ocean front homes on Star Island (where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape)
• Fisher Island
• The saltwater homes in the middle of Biscayne Bay known as "Stiltsville"