Celebrate New Year's Eve in the Big Apple with this exclusive 4-hour VIP dinner cruise. Hop aboard one of the most luxurious yachts in New York, and pass the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, and One World Trade Center. Your VIP experience includes a 3-course dinner, an open bar, and music provided by a DJ. Other cruises will host upwards of 600 people on this night, but your yacht is limited to 200 adults who want to celebrate in style for a more comfortable experience.
- VIP New Year’s Eve luxury dinner and cocktail cruise
- Relax like a true VIP in the cocktail lounge, or admire the Manhattan skyline from the open-air deck
- See the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Dance the night away with DJ entertainment
- Take in views of the fireworks over the Statue of Liberty in an intimate setting
Start your exclusive VIP New Year's Eve cruise at Chelsea Piers on the west side of Manhattan along the Hudson River. Hop aboard the Atlantica, one of the most elegant yachts in New York.
As the boat cruises down the Hudson River, enjoy appetizers from passing trays and premium cocktails from the open bar as the New York Times Building, the Empire State Building, and One World Trade Center come into view. As the boat enters New York Harbor, get an up-close look at the State of Liberty.
When the time comes, pull a chair up for a plated dinner (see Itinerary for a sample menu) in the main dining room. Then head over to the dance area while the DJ spins.
Weather permitting, you'll have unbeatable views of the fireworks from the boat’s deck at midnight. Your cruise will return to your original departure point after four hours.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
• Chef selection of passed hors d’oeuvres
• Chef’s saladEntrée choice:
• Pan-seared citrus salmon: Farm-raised salmon pan-seared with essence of ginger and clementine, served with toasted Moroccan vegetable couscous
• Short rib: Slow-braised short rib of beef with white truffle and basil mash
• Farm to Table Beggar's Purse Roasted Spring Vegetables, Puff Pastry, Tomato Fondue, Swiss ChardDessert choice:
• N.Y. Cheesecake
• Chocolate CakeDrinks:
• Fresh Brewed Coffee and Herb Tea