Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Goat Island for fresh angles of Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls
- Small group tour of no more than seven participants for personalized experience
- Admission tickets to Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off via air-conditioned minivan included
Departure & Return
Please contact to arrange a meeting location if you are not staying at a local Niagara Falls, NY hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, hop aboard the Maid of the Mist boat to watch the Majestic Falls from the water, before heading to the American Observation Tower for views of Whirlpool Falls, Three Sister Islands, and Luna Island. Travel to Goat Island to see Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls up close and from various angles; bring your camera (if it’s waterproof).
Complete your trip with drop-off at your hotel or accommodation in Niagara Falls, NY.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Small-group tour is limited to 7 passengers for a more personalized experience
- Please note, pickup takes place from hotels or accommodations in Niagara Falls, New York
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Boat cruise and Cave of the Winds are seasonal (approximately May to October - weather dependant)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands