1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This Nice bus tour lets you enjoy all the benefits of a guided tour—including hassle-free transport and on-board audio commentary—and still explore the sights at your own pace. Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours, so you can hop on and off at attractions such as the Promenade des Anglais, Mont Boron, and the Matisse Museum, or stay on-board and take in the views aboard an open-top double-decker bus.
- Convenient hop-on hop-off transport on an open-top double-decker bus
- 16 stops around the city including Promenade des Anglais, Chagall Museum, and Cimiez
- On-board audio commentary in multiple languages
- Buses depart every 30 minutes: less time waiting around means more time sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Hop-on hop-off tour
Easy connection to the Cruise Terminal due to the Villefranche bus stop
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY RDGS PLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nice Le Grand Tour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nice Le Grand Tour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nice Le Grand Tour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nice Le Grand Tour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Russian Orthodox Church is a short walk from one of the stops, I recommend seeing it." See review
Product code: 43811P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffTours & SightseeingNiceHop on Hop Off - French RivieraHop on Hop Off - Beaulieu-sur-MerHop on Hop Off - Monaco-VilleCategory
Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Place GaribaldiCastellane Villa Ephrussi de RothschildNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)Hotel NegrescoVilla KerylosChateau de CrematNice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)St. Paul de VenceHard Rock Cafe NiceMassena Square (Place Masséna)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Quai LunelQuai des États-UnisTourrettesMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)