Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
32 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
54 Tours & Activities
15 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This private walking tour of Nuremberg includes a stroll to the Hauptmarkt to see a 14th-century fountain called Schöner Brunnen; a tour of the timbered house of Albrecht Dürer, Germany's most famous painter; and an exploration of the medieval Imperial Castle. With a personal guide on hand to offer explanations, you’ll learn about historical events aside from World War II, from the Holy Roman Empire to the industrial revolution.
- Private walking tour of Nuremberg, Bavaria’s second-largest city
- Visit the Imperial Castle and other significant sights
- Customize the itinerary with your guide as you explore
- Ideal for any history buff who wants to learn about Nuremberg’s past
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide who will be with your group only
Private guided Tour
Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
Departure & Return
Hauptmarkt 18, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 88037P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNurembergCity Tours - BavariaWalking Tours - BavariaCategory