Are you interested in?
- Take a bike tour in and around Ottawa
- See all the city’s major sites
- Travel along the city’s natural pathways and waterways
- Bicycle, helmet, water bottle, and snack included
Departure & Return
Guests must arrive 20 minutes before the tour starting time at 79 Sparks (between Elgin and Metcalfe). Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get set up on a comfortable bike and go through a quick safety briefing before setting off on your ride. Head off on the Rideau Canal pathway to see other areas of natural beauty. Continue to the popular neighborhoods of Old Ottawa South and the Glebe as you cycle along the Rideau Canal Pathway. Other sites include Landsdowne Park, the Dominion Arboretum and Central Experimental Farm and the Fletcher Wildlife Garden.
Then, cycle back to Downtown Ottawa along the Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway, allowing you to see even more Ottawa attractions like the Canadian War Museum and Parliament Hill. Complete your tour back at the original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive to the starting location 20 minutes prior to the tour departure time for bike fitting and tour and safety review.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
- We are located at 79 Sparks St. which is a pedestrian street between Elgin and Metcalfe. We are a few steps away from the Parliament Hills and the National War Memorial.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Bicycle Tours and Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands