Are you interested in?
- Private walking tour of Paris
- Visit iconic attractions including the Eiffel Tower, the Tuileries Gardens, the Louvre, and the Arc de Triomphe
- Walk along the Seine River and Champs-Élysées
- Enjoy the sights and a personalized guide for your own group
- Choose a departure time suitable to your schedule
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside of the Louvre-Rivoli metro Line 1
What To Expect
Kick off your tour at the Louvre, the world’s most visited museum, and learn about its history and the art treasures inside.
Stroll through the tranquil Tuileries Gardens before arriving at Place de la Concorde. Peer up at the Luxor Obelisk, where a guillotine once stood in the middle of the square during the French Revolution. Along the Seine River, head to the Alexandre III Bridge and admire the Grand Palais, Petit Palais, and Hotel des Invalides.
Amble down Champs-Élysées and check out the boutiques that make up the fashion capital of the world. Stop at the famed Ladurée for a macaron before continuing to the Arc de Triomphe that looms over a busy intersection.
At Trocadéro, snap photos of the Eiffel Tower in its entirety, and then get up close to the beautiful steel structure that dominates the Parisian skyline.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours go rain or shine - please dress accordingly!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY April in Paris Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands