Are you interested in?
326 Tours & Activities
305 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
317 Tours & Activities
3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Poon Hill trek is considered among the best in Pokhara, but organizing accommodation, meals, and transportation to follow the route independently is challenging. On this tour, trace the Poon Hill trail through the foothills of the Himalayas—with round-trip transport from your Pokhara hotel and all the key logistics covered. Avoid the more challenging terrain associated with other trekking routes—with much of the same spectacular mountain scenery.
- Follow the gentle Poon Hill trail on this Nepalese hiking adventure
- Avoid the more challenging terrain you’d find on other routes
- Key logistics like accommodation, meals, and transportation are included
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel in Pokhara
Saved to wishlist!
All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
Pick up from your hotel in Pokhara and transfer to trekking starting point.
Pick up from trekking ending point and transfer to your hotel in Pokhara.
All meals stated in the itinerary.
All meals will based on pre-ordered basis. Other foods outside of menu will be at own expenses.
1 trekking guide & 1 porter for every two guests(maximum 15kg luggage).
Sleeping bag, down jackets, walking stick, if necessary.
TIMS & Conservation project fees (Compulsory USD 40 per person).
Porters & Trekking Guides’ salaries, meals & accommodations.
First aids kids, water purified tab & all necessary in the mountains.
23% VAT (Government tax and service charge).
Your personal expenses like phone call, laundry service, shopping etc.
All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
Extra night hotel accommodation if return early from trek or late departure.
All the meal and accommodation in Pokhara and Kathmandu
Flight tickets to and from your country and within Nepal.
Tippings for the guide and porter.
Tea/Coffee/Hot Water outside of breakfast, lunch and dinner
If only 1 person for the trek, will subject to USD 100 surcharge.
Private trek and price is for 2 person to go.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
To book this Poon Hill Trek 3 days, we need the following for all guests:
1 Passport copies. Take a photo of your passport 1st page and email to us.
2 Passport size photo in JPEG format.
3 Hotel to pick up and drop off in Pokhara
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eyes On Nepal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all 8
See all 8
Product code: 116852P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduHiking - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduExtreme - Kathmandu4WD Tours - LucknowSporting Events - LucknowHiking - LucknowNature and Wildlife - LucknowMulti-day Tours - LucknowExtreme - Lucknow4WD Tours - VaranasiSporting Events - VaranasiHiking - VaranasiNature and Wildlife - VaranasiMulti-day Tours - VaranasiExtreme - VaranasiCategory