Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
442 Tours & Activities
220 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
635 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Pokhara, Nepal’s second-largest city, is surrounded by stunning natural sights, but many travelers sleep through the most spectacular attraction: a sunrise panorama over the Annapurna range. During this scenic morning tour to Sarangkot, you’ll be sure to make the most of your visit to the lakeside trekking hub. Enjoy a worry-free pre-dawn departure with your own private guide, then treat yourself to an unforgettable wake-up.
- A scenic sunrise tour to Sarangkot from Pokhara
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable morning panorama over the Annapurna mountain range
- Enjoy the personalized attention of your own private guide as you seek out the best views
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Optional excursions (other than those from itinerary)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up guest from hotels inside Pokhara city and Pokhara airport
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that pick up time may differs according to the sunrise time in Pokhara
- We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Pokhara city (near to Lakeside). Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liberty Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8076P39