5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
When your cruise ship sails into Puerto Quezal, maximize your time with a full-day shore excursion to Antigua. Alongside by your guide, you’ll absorb the colonial charm of Antigua City while listening to history-rich commentary. Marvel at landmarks like Santo Domingo Convent and the Church of La Merced and then browse stalls brimming with colorful souvenirs. Visit a rural coffee plantation to observe traditional production processes and sample aromatic cups of coffee with a local farmer.
- Full-day shore excursion to Antigua from Puerto Quetzal
- Visit a rural coffee farm to sample aromatic Guatemalan coffee
- Take a guided tour of Antigua's colonial landmarks
- Spend some relaxed free time browsing stalls brimming with colorful souvenirs
- Return to the cruise terminal well in advance of your departing ship
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarina Pez Vela, 9 Calle 1-22, Escuintla, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be 15 minutes before departure time, to leave on time.
- Marina Pez Vela, Puerto Quetzal, puerto de San Jose, Guatemala
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/9/2020 - 5/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date but not full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GTM Tour Guide Travel Services Guatemala
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Private Antigua Tour 4 MINIMUM?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Private Antigua Tour 4 MINIMUM?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Private Antigua Tour 4 MINIMUM?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Private Antigua Tour 4 MINIMUM?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8231P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Pacific HighlandsBus Tours - Pacific HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Pacific HighlandsHistorical Tours - Pacific HighlandsShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaShore Excursions - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityCategory