Meet us in one of the most unique neighbourhoods of Rome, the Jewish Ghetto. Do not be surprised about the name, this is absolutely a lovely and safe area full of history and beloved by local people.
Three different food styles restaurants are in the area: Roman, Jewish- roman and Kosher. Discover the differences, stories, and traditions through recipes.
Three courses dinner talking, playing, enjoying good company and a very relaxed cozy location inside a 1400 building that was a private house before being transformed in a restaurant.
Taste together authentic roman recipes:
pasta e ceci (chekpeas soup);pasta alla Gricia (pasta with guanciale, pecorino romano);fritto alla romana (fried seasonal vegetables);concia di zucchini (marinated zucchini);torta ricotta e visciole (ricotta cheesecake with cherry jam);caffè.
• Jewish Ghetto, Piazza Mattei, 5, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
• Tempio Maggiore di Roma, Lungotevere de Cenci, 00186 Rome Italy
• Piazza Mattei, Rome Italy
• Via Portico d'Ottavia, Via del Portico d'Ottavia 29 Sant'Angelo (Ghetto), 00186 Rome Italy
• Pasta e ceci - Traditional roman chickpeas soup
• Pasta alla Gricia (pasta with guanciale, pecorino romano)
• Fritto alla romana (fried seasonal vegetables)
• Concia di zucchini (marinated zucchini)
• Torta ricotta e visciole (ricotta cheesecake with cherry jam)