Are you interested in?
31 Tours & Activities
Joya de Cerén Archaeological Site Tours
17 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
121 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the towering volcanoes, gorgeous lakes and ancient Mayan sites of El Salvador during this comprehensive trip. During your excursion you’ll explore the country’s numerous volcanoes, including the Izalco, Santa Ana and Cerro Verde Volcanoes. Each of these sky-high peaks harbors a wealth of unique ecosystems and plant life to explore. Then check out beautiful Lake Coatepeque before exploring the Mayan-era ‘Joya de Ceren’ archaeological site and the Pre-Columbian city of San Andrés. This full-day El Salvador adventure covers site entrance fees, a guide, and round-trip hotel transport.
- Take a full day tour of El Salvador's volcanoes, Lake Coatepeque and the Mayan site at Joya de Cerén
- Discover the ancient Mayan city and UNESCO World Heritage site of Joya de Cerén
- Visit the Pre-Columbian city of San Andrés
- Great overview of El Salvador's natural wonders and ancient history
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel's in San Salvador city)
Transport by a comfortable vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up in all hotels in designated areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salvadorean Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you want a Lake tour though you should book one with a boat rde included because we just had a scenic view." See review
Product code: 6699P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorLa LibertadEl SalvadorBus Tours - San Luis TalpaArchaeology Tours - San Luis TalpaHistorical Tours - San Luis TalpaFull-day Tours - San Luis TalpaBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalArchaeology Tours - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityArchaeology Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityCategory
Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Guajoyo RiverDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)La Laguna Botanical GardenMonsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Lake Ilopango El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumNational Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)National Palace El Mozote MonumentSuchitoto