Are you interested in?
- Full-day, private Santiago bike tour
- Explore the city with an experienced guide
- Visit Santiago landmarks and historic sites
- All equipment provided
- Small-group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Second house on your left, coming from Pedro de Valdivia Norte Avenue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Spend the morning pedaling to a “best-of” list of Santiago landmarks, starting with the former home of the poet Pablo Neruda, and La Moneda, Chile’s grand, 18th-century presidential palace. Continue through the bustling Plaza de Armas to see the Santiago Cathedral, Central Market and La Piojera, a beloved local bar that’s been popping corks since 1896.
Visit La Vega Market, then take in the masterpieces at the Chilean National Museum of Fine Arts. After your time at the museum, refuel for an afternoon of riding with lunch at a local restaurant, where you can sample classic Santiago cuisine.
The afternoon is all about parks and neighborhoods, and you’ll take bike paths and park lanes through the Vitacura and Providencia districts on your way to the Metropolitan Park, the city’s largest green space. Keep riding to Bicentennial Park and the Sculpture Park, then make your way back to the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height for tour is 4' 5" (1.37m)
- Maximum height for tour is 6' 6" (2m)
- A maximum of seven people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wearing athletic clothing and shoes is recommended for the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huaso Tours & Bike Rental Santiago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.