Are you interested in?
2 Tours & Activities
White Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours
1 Tours & Activities
Shows & Performances
6 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Celebrate one of the Greek culture’s most important ceremonies—a wedding—during this Greek Wedding Show performance in Santorini. This musical showcases the traditions and events that go behind a traditional Greek wedding. Meet the families, watch them prepare for the big event, and take part in the ceremony while you enjoy Greek dishes paired with local wines.
- Watch the Greek Wedding Show in Fira, Santorini
- Learn about Greek culture and wedding ceremonies
- Tuck into Greek dishes and wine while you watch
- Enjoy a night of music, dance, and tradition
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup / drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe White Door Theatro, Erithrou Stavrou, Fira 84700 Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We serve all locations in Santorini - You will be informed on the exact time and location after your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The show takes place on an open area
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The White Door Theatro has no standard dress code, and we encourage you to wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. However, it's a wedding after all, so we do not allow swimsuits or any kind of beach wear. It's also recommended comfortable shoes for dancing!
- Late seating is at the discretion of The White Door Theatro. Out of respect for the performers and other audience members, you will be asked to wait in the lobby if you arrive late. Delays have a tolerance of up to 15min following the beginning of the show. After this time, there is a non refund policy applied.
- Disturbance/Disordering are not tolerated. Guest must have a respectful behave towards the theatre’s staff and the other guests. If anyone disturbs the audience or interferes with the performance, the person will be required to leave with no refund forthcoming.
- There is no cancellation in case of rain. The theater has another “indoor show” organized and prepared. In that case, our capacity is for 40 people. Regarding this matter, we guarantee that we work, under the real capacity, in order to assure our guest a comfortable and great experience.
- Find below our MEZZEDES menu for season 2019: “Tzatziki”, Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic & fresh herbs with carrot sticks. Anthotiro cheese mixed with roasted red pepper. Greek salad with Feta cheese and Greek olives. “Melitzano” Salad, eggplants, garlic, peppers & spices. “Mavromatika” Greek homemade beans with basil, spices, bell peppers & dill. Potato Salad with fresh spices, onions & extra virgin oil. Fresh fruits Bread & Santorini white dry wine and water.
- Most travelers can participate
- We do not offer single tables, minimum participants is 2 persons
- OPERATED BY Let's Book Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 103214P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsSantoriniFamily-friendly Shows - Cyclades IslandsTheaters - Cyclades IslandsFamily-friendly Shows - IosTheaters - IosFamily-friendly Shows - HeraklionTheaters - HeraklionCategory