20 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Experience the thrill of FlyBoarding, as you hover 45 feet (14 meters) above the water. Skip the expense of a taxi and relax in complimentary transportation from your Kuta hotel to the beach. Feel secure with provided safety equipment and a briefing before your 20-minute flight. From beginning to end, your instructor is on hand to give you tips on how to steer, land, and elevate yourself. Once you return to sea level, relax in free return transfer.
- Experience the thrill of ‘flying’ above the water
- Feel secure with coaching during your flight
- Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use a provided helmet and lifevest
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide return transportation from your hotel
In Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Seminyak, Kuta ,Sanur , Denpasar area, And Canggu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smart Bali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fly Board?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fly Board?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fly Board?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20448P2