Are you interested in?
19 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
498 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Seminyak
15 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bali is known worldwide for its spicy, fragrant cuisine, made with spices that can be hard to source outside of South-East Asia. This cooking class will help you unlock the secrets of Balinese cuisine. In a small group, follow your chef's lead to make traditional Balinese and Indonesian dishes. You can also choose to visit a local market with your chef beforehand to pick out your ingredients and learn more about the island’s culinary traditions.
- Learn to make (and eat) traditional dishes like spiced ground fish skewers and deep fried banana
- Visit a local market with your chef, who explains which ingredients each dish needs and where you can find them back home
- Learn in a small group, so you won’t be fighting with other people for help
- Return home with a recipe book to recreate Bali's flavourful cuisine for your friends and family
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Seminyak area only)
cooking class certificate
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPencar Seafood & Grill at The Haere Private Villa or your local Seminyak accommodation.
Return DetailsYour local Seminyak accommodation if required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply
- OPERATED BY Pencar Seafood & Grill
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 30381P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSeminyakCooking Classes - BaliCooking Classes - KutaCooking Classes - JimbaranCategory