Are you interested in?
Campuhan Ridge Walk Tours
113 Tours & Activities
178 Tours & Activities
1056 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Surrender to natural serenity on a Morning walk on Campuhan Ridge Walk from Ubud. As you listen to illuminating commentary from your guide, you’ll hike past verdant rice paddies and local villages typical of the Indonesian countryside. Admire the stunning scenery of Campuhan Ridge Walk and the impressive backdrop of Tegalalang Rice terrace before you discover see the UNESCO heritage of Batur geopark and finally finish by Tirta empul with its holy spring water.. Round-trip transport from your Ubud hotel is included. Receive personalized attention from your guide on this private tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
English speaking driver/guide
Food and drink (unless specified)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will get picked up from you hotel , Please wait in the lobby to be picked up . Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off available for bellow area :
1. Kuta , Badung regency. Bali
2. Seminyak, badung Regency. Bali
3. Canggu/Berawa, North Kuta, badung Regency.Bali
4. Legian, Badung Regency . Bali
5. Nusa Dua , South Kuta. Bali
6. Jimbaran, South Kuta. Bali
7. Sanur . Bali
8. Port of Benoa . Denpasar
9. Ubud , Gianyar Regency. Bali
10. Pererenan, Badung regency.Bali
11. Umalas, Kerobokan Kelod. Bali
12. Bumbak, Kerobokan Kaja. Bali
13. mengwi, Badung regency. Bali
14. Denpasar City, Bali
15. Gianyar center of city . Bali
16. Pejeng, Tampaksiring. Bali
17. Tegalalang, Gianyar regency. Bali
18. Tanjung Benoa, South Kuta. Bali
19. Beraban village, Tanah Lot. Bali
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- This tour is early morning tour since best time to visit Campuhan Ridge is from 6 - 7.30 am otherwise the spot get hot since its pretty exposed to the sun
- Please note admission to Alas Harum is only for entry. Swing and any other expenses are optional and at your own expenses
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Yowana Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Campuhan Ridge Walk Trekking - Rice Terraces - Volcano and Water Temple ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Campuhan Ridge Walk Trekking - Rice Terraces - Volcano and Water Temple ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Campuhan Ridge Walk Trekking - Rice Terraces - Volcano and Water Temple ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Campuhan Ridge Walk Trekking - Rice Terraces - Volcano and Water Temple ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7312P19
Compare Similar Experiences
Campuhan Ridge Walk Trekking - Rice Terraces - Volcano and Water Temple
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory