Are you interested in?
342 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1423 Tours & Activities
Preah Khan Tours
177 Tours & Activities
3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off by Private vehicle
Tours with Tour Guide Language as in the tours package price option
All transfer with private air-con vehicle as mentioned in the tours itinerary
All entrances fee for the tours sights
Drink water and cool fresh tower for the whole trips
Services charge and current government VAT tax
Meals and drinks
Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
Tips for tour guide and Driver ( It depend on you )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up and drop off at your hotel but please provide us your hotel name and your hotel address that our guide and driver will meet and welcome you at your hotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress Appropriately! Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them. Wear a shirt that can cover your shoulders and trousers or knee-length pants or skirts are permitted.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY About Cambodia Travel & Tours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siem Reap 3 Days Private Tours?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Siem Reap 3 Days Private Tours?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siem Reap 3 Days Private Tours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 103195P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Siem Reap 3 Days Private Tours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatClassic Car Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhClassic Car Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangClassic Car Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Wat Bo Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsPhnom Kulen National Park Tours & TicketsWat Athvea Tours & Tickets