Are you interested in?
706 Tours & Activities
105 Tours & Activities
1140 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
History enthusiasts that want to unpack Georgia's communist past can skip the typical sightseeing tour and opt for this private excursion, where you explore the Soviet-era history Tbilisi. With your guide to lead the way, you can see the impact of the communist era on the city's architecture and infrastructure. Visit brutalist buildings and monuments, see concrete block housing, and check out disused Soviet-era structures including an old cable car station
- Experience the communist history of Tbilisi on this guided half-day tour
- Visit J.Stalin's Underground Printing House Museum and see Soviet-era relics
- Enjoy your guide's full attention on this private tour, just for your group
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off, from your Tbilisi hotel, is included
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour for maximum comfort and flexibility
Most interesting and diverse examples of Soviet architecture
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please share the details of your hotel or holiday apartment for the pick up
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Soviet Heritage Tour Tbilisi?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Soviet Heritage Tour Tbilisi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Soviet Heritage Tour Tbilisi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 33227P58
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiBus Tours - SignagiCity Tours - SignagiArchitecture Tours - SignagiHistorical Tours - SignagiHalf-day Tours - SignagiBus Tours - AspindzaCity Tours - AspindzaArchitecture Tours - AspindzaHistorical Tours - AspindzaHalf-day Tours - AspindzaBus Tours - YerevanCity Tours - YerevanArchitecture Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanHalf-day Tours - YerevanCategory