Are you interested in?
1044 Tours & Activities
769 Tours & Activities
1393 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover Ubud and Bali’s stunning landscapes on this convenient door-to-door private tour—perfect for first-time visitors. Meet macaques at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary then shop for handicrafts at Ubud Traditional Art Market. You'll also enjoy lunch overlooking Mount Batur, admire some of Bali’s most beautiful rice terraces, tour a coffee plantation, and visit the Tirta Empul water temple.
- Pose for pictures with macaques at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Savor a buffet lunch with views of an active volcano and its crater lake
- Tour a coffee plantation, an arts market, and a water temple
- Enjoy the door-to-door personal service you’d expect from a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Let us detail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Hai Bike Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Ubud and Volcano Day Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Ubud and Volcano Day Tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Ubud and Volcano Day Tours?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Ubud and Volcano Day Tours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 9
See all 9
Product code: 12358P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolBali ZooTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Neka Art MuseumBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)