Are you interested in?
Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur) Tours
541 Tours & Activities
538 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1879 Tours & Activities
8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Trekking poles, Flashlight and raincoat.
All entrance fees (132K/person included)
Experiences private guide and driver
Warm Jacket, Shoes and others personal needs.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please remember, you have to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time, bellow the pick up location and time with free pick up and drop off:
1. Ubud Area: 2.30 am
2. Sanur Area: 2.00 am
3.Candidasa area: 1.45 am
4. Nusa Dua, Uluwatu area: 1.30 am.
5. Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta. Legian, Jimbaran area: 1.45 am
6. Especially for Lovina, Amed and Tulamben area will add 10$/person cash for cover operational, pick up 1.30 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for menstruation period travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Batur Surnse Trekking Private Tours With Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Batur Surnse Trekking Private Tours With Local Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Batur Surnse Trekking Private Tours With Local Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Batur Surnse Trekking Private Tours With Local Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 146337P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremeWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbud4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliHiking - BaliExtreme - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakExtreme - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaHiking - KutaExtreme - KutaCategory
Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Neka Art MuseumMas Village (Desa Mas)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Bali ZooCasa Luna Cooking SchoolTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)