Are you interested in?
Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur) Tours
541 Tours & Activities
540 Tours & Activities
1379 Tours & Activities
8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Trekking Equipment such as: Trekking Poles, Flashlight and Raincoat if rains.,
All Entrance fees ( 32.000 IDR for Kintamani area and 100.000 IDR for Mount Batur per person)
Warm Jacket, Shoes, Camera & Sunblock, the things you have to bring ( Wear)
Personal expenses during your tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please remember, you have to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time, bellow the pick up location and time with free pick up and drop off:
1. Ubud Area: 2.30 am
2. Sanur Area: 2.00 am
3.Candidasa area: 1.45 am
4. Nusa Dua, Uluwatu area: 1.30 am.
5. Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta. Legian, Jimbaran area: 1.45 am
6. Especially for Lovina, Amed and Tulamben area will add 10$/person cash for cover operational, pick up 1.30 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Licensed Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Licensed Local Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 102056P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbud4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliHiking - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakWalking Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaHiking - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaExtreme - KutaWalking Tours - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolBali ZooTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Neka Art MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets