Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Altiplano
* A traveler said: "This really was one of the best days of our whole trip - really recommend it!|But do triple check you have an English guide if requested actually driving your car - you will get so much more from the day."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was absolutely amazing, he spoke English so well and gave such interesting information. Five stars!!"
* A traveler said: "Love this tour! I was the only passenger in the tour so it was more personalized. Loved the Moon Valley tour, beautiful landscape, my tour guide was also a musician and he played the charango for me at one of the charango stores by the Witches Alley. Definitely recommend this tour as an introduction to La Paz."
* A traveler said: "I can not speak highly enough of Louis and the team for giving us such an unforgettable trip to the salt flats, his knowledge and his patients to help us get some awesome photos. Thank you guys"
* A traveler said: "We were 4 people with mountain bike experience varying from beginner to advanced. Our guides were very accommodating and helpful. I never felt in danger!"
* A traveler said: "It was just an amazing experience. Our guide, Macedonio, was the best. I would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "I have dreamed about visiting for so long when the opportunity presented its self it was like Yes! Let's do this. I was traveling with my teenage daughter so I did lots of research online. Everything kept pointing Red Planet. I booked on line a month in advance and hoped for the best. When we arrived at Uyuni. We found Red Planet and they we ready for us. There was a group of 12 of us and put into 2 cars and off we went. The 1st day was the salt flats which was the most amazing. We traveled exactly as the tour said we would. We had 2 great drivers Leonardo and Rolo who helped us with everything. The roads are very bumpy and rocky we got 2 flat tires along the way which I am surprised we didnt get more. We saw so much of Bolivia with the Alpacas, flamingos, lagoons, the hot thermal springs (heavenly) and vistas that pictures can't do justice for. It is a rugged trip, you are filthy by the time return but full of fantastic memories. The group we traveled with was also super fun. It was a trip of a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "The setting, the weather and my tour guide and driver were all in concert to produce this once in a lifetime experience. The pictures came out so beautiful that my friends in social media were so amazed . They are putting Uyuni Salt Flats in they bucket list. My tour guide was so helpful with the props to produce those pictures. Having lunch and having sunset champagne are to die for."
* A traveler said: "Great combination of photos, sites, and great friendly and helpful guide."
* A traveler said: "Very good you should try it. |After crossing Bolivia Border line, they arrange a van for passengers to Chile border line where is far about one hour drive. And then send every passengers to their hotels in San Pedro de Atacama. This is a great service."
* A traveler said: "Awesome guide, got the whole group working together to take lots of unique photos, amazing scenery, good food and good transport"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip. The tour at Tiwanaku with the English speaking tour guide was great! The driver did a great job including preparing lunch at the lake. Although he couldn't speak much English we had a great conversation in broken Spanish/English over lunch. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was something I had wanted to do for a very long time. I really enjoyed my trip and would highly recommend it. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "The trip was well organized and the guide as well as the drivers were running the extra mile to make the experience great. Would definitely raccomand!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and so was our guide Leroy! We visited lots of really great sights and the food was decent. Accommodation was quite cold I would recommend bringing warm clothes and a sleeping bag!"
- Cosas que hacer en Uyuni
- Cosas que hacer en Noroeste de Argentina
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Las Pampas
- Cosas que hacer en Puno
- Cosas que hacer en Arequipa
- Cosas que hacer en Salta
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Maldonado
- Cosas que hacer en Cusco
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Amazonas brasileño
- Cosas que hacer en Amazonas peruano
- Cosas que hacer en Región Sudeste de Brasil
- Cosas que hacer en Andes
- Cosas que hacer en Patagonia