Mercados - Asia
500 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with Steve and driver ,visited all top spots had plenty of time at each point ,very good value for money ,it would of been very difficult to of navigated all these spots myself in same time ."
* A traveler said: "It is an excellent way to see Hong Kong when on a short stay.Great value for money and we got to see a lot."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome trip thanks to Putu the driver. He knows Bali we’ll, have us plenty of tit bits on Bali culture and custom. Very pleasant and like able guy. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed our Ubud tour , visiting the most emblematic Ubud’s places and it’s surroundings. We have a fun time guided by Ecka. Perfect guide ."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
Recorrido por el pequeño mercado flotante y el Delta del Mekong con kayak, bote, bicicleta, clase de cocina
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed an amazing day trip to the Tunnels and Mekong delta . We were only a group of 5 people and our excellent guide and driver . This made it even more special . The Tunnels were really interesting and the Mekong trip was beautiful scenery and great experience ."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. While there is a wait to get your photo taken, our driver Alit was great and picked us up early so that we missed the crowds. The places visited on the tour are stunning and Alit answered all our questions and was very informative on the history and culture. Great day tour all around"
* A traveler said: "We have visited many beautiful scenic areas, a famous monastery, few temples, night markets and National Parks in Taiwan. All hotels we stayed in were excellence. In addition, we were lucky to have a humorous, enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide Alan Chou. That made our trip extra wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
Recorrido de 2 días por el mercado flotante de Cai Rang y el delta del Mekong (noche en hotel de 5 estrellas)
* A traveler said: "It was two perfect days, the spots were beautiful, the activities were very interesting. The travelled in a bus which was great as well and on the top of that we had an awesome guide Ben who speak very well English Special mention to Ben and the driver, thanks a lot guys !"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent food tour. My wife and I enjoyed it very much. Our tour guide, Aoy, was very knowledgeable. We visited about 8 establishments and tired over dozen items."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with Danish (D). A thoroughly enjoyable tour with a common sense knowledge guide. Has to be our best tour 10 out of 10."
Recorrido para grupos pequeños por el mercado del ferrocarril de Maeklong y el mercado flotante de Damnoensaduak
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Recorridos por puestos de comida callejeros
- Tours culinarios y gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Plaza Merdeka (Dataran Merdeka)
- Museo y Estudio Ghibli
- Bai Chay
- Tonlã Sap
- Safari nocturno de Chiang Mai
- Río Beas
- Fábrica de Estaño Royal Selangor y Centro de Visitantes
- Museo de Historia de Shanghai
- Museo Estatal de Arqueología AP
- Mercado Nocturno de la Calle Huaxi
- El río Li Little (río Yulong)
- Tranvía del Pico Victoria
- Basílica del Buen Jesús
- Puente Long Biên
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Patuxai (Monumento a la Victoria)
- Monte Batur
- Museo Nacional Royal Barges
- Puente de Howrah