Visitas guiadas sobre cerveza y cervecerías - Australia y el Pacífico
212 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "All three of us really enjoyed this tour. Tom was our guide - it was obvious that he knew his stuff and that he had good relationships with the breweries. Tom was GREAT! We bought t-shirts and brew to bring home. Pick-up was in time. The transport was well maintained VERY CLEAN!"
* A traveler said: "Claude was a great tour guide! Delicious wines and food. A really amazing day overall. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
Excursión de un día a la bodega y cervecería Margaret River, además del almuerzo de la bodega gourmet
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day with our excellent host Lenny. It was great to try some new wineries and the perfect mix without the usual chocolate tastings etc which everyone has seen many times before. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic (And very easy) day, from start to finish - pickup was simple, three great vineyards (with generous pours), a good lunch and some bonus experiences thrown in. If you only have one day in Margaret River, this is a great way to spend it!"
Recorrido EPIC con cata de vinos por el valle de Yarra con salida desde Melbourne, solo días laborables
* A traveler said: "We went on a tour in January 2020 and had an excellent time. Seaneee our guide was full of energy and it reflect on all of the participants as we all relaxed and interacted with each other. Great food and great wine, finished with a visit of craft brewery for a great day all together. Would definitely recommend."
Puntos culminantes del valle de Barossa del valle de Barossa incluyendo la prueba del vino y del queso
* A traveler said: "Excellent local knowledge Friendly service Entertaining and excellent choice of locations for the tour"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Easy to follow. Both drivers so helpful. Loved Akarua winery. Girl fabulous and so helpful"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful with lots of local knowledge, a fine sense of humour and a pleasure to be with. We loved Cargo brewery with its history and great food. Beer was interesting but pleasant."
* A traveler said: "This walking tour is a great way to visit historic “The Rocks” Sydney neighborhood and enjoy craft beer at 4 pubs. Our guide Adam had a wealth of history about the Rocks as well as knowledge of the beer at each stop. If you don’t like beer, you can have a glass of wine instead"
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Craig was an amazing tour guide with both knowledge and a great personality. Adapted the tour for our liking to incorporate the Four Pillars Distillery while still going to all the wineries. 100% recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Alex guided us through with plenty of knowledge of each location. Nice surprise when he lead a section of the tour at the crocodile park."
* A traveler said: "Awesome couple of hours spent at the Brewery, Loved the history and all that went with it. Topped off with a tasty lunch and of course a cold beer. Our tour guide Dan was exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Tour! Bec our guide was fantastic, lovely sense of humour and great local knowledge. Will 100% recommend & be back in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out service was excellent the driver Chris was brilliant plenty of jokes make our day very funny and enjoyable I will go again with them"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "We cycled in rain, hail and sun- and it was all fabulous fun. I highly recommend this experience, even if my credit card it a bit exhausted from wine orders."
* A traveler said: "Leanne and the team went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met on this small group tour showcasing a number of the best boutique wineries in the valley. Highlights included a delicious platter lunch and a quick stopover at a lookout overlooking the many restaurants laces visited during the day."
* A traveler said: "The views were impressive and the weather was kind. Big thanks to our guide for his simple, helpful tips in the off-road sections.. Enjoyed the afternoon 😊"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Catas de vinos
- Talleres para aprender a elaborar vino
- Tours por pubs
- Tours vinícolas
- Visitas a destilerías
- Visitas guiadas sobre cerveza y cervecerías
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Broome Chinatown - Atracciones Broome
- Bahía Cockle (Cockle Bay)
- Cabo Woolamai
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Garden
- Cullen Bay
- Museo del Ejército de North Queensland
- Mindil Beach
- Escuela del Aire
- Casa del Parlamento de Victoria
- Strand Arcade
- Castillo de Larnach
- Queen Street
- Monte Potts
- Isla Motutapu
- El servicio Royal Flying Doctors
- Península del Cabo York
- Bahía de Watsons
- Ferrocarril Puffing Billy Railway
- Iglesia del Buen Pastor
- Estación de Ferrocarril de Dunedin