Servicios de autobús - Australia y el Pacífico
203 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The drivers were friendly and explained everything to us re drop off and pick up. Will use them again and again, very efficient drivers."
* A traveler said: "great organised, they found me in their system right away, upon arrival they have their own desk outside of the building"
* A traveler said: "unlike the transfer from bris airport to the CBD which was a flop when no bus turned up, the reverse went without a hitch with a pleasant and competent driver."
* A traveler said: "Driver arrived in good timing and the subsequent trip to the airport was prompt without any further delays. Professional and friendly. Arrived well in time for my flight."
Traslado de llegada al aeropuerto de Brisbane Traslado a los hoteles / direcciones de Sunshine Coast
* A traveler said: "Very accommodating driver @ airport, helpful for first time users. Will be in forefront of mind for next visit. Comfortable vehicles."
* A traveler said: "A great experience. The information along the way was excellent, and the stops gave us insight to outback living."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Barry, with AAT Kings, was a great driver and he gave us lots of information as we drove."
Traslado de salida del aeropuerto de Brisbane Traslado desde hoteles / direcciones de Sunshine Coast
* A traveler said: "Pleasant drivers, pick up on time, all good except for AWFUL traffic near Brisbane. Great service. Thanx."
* A traveler said: "My trip when without a hitch so smooth all pickups and transfers were on time excellent service"
* A traveler said: "Comfortable seats and reliable driver from Sunshine Coast airport to Noosa Heads. I recommend it.!"
* A traveler said: "Laurie was an awesome driver, and conversationalist. Made the trip from Cairns to port Douglas very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The best decision we made using this shuttle. Genuine local people that gave information and history of the area. Fantastic communication at all times. Beautiful to have a local give us the karakia at the start and finish and lovely to know part of the money is going back into maintining that national park. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant - efficient - great driver . Landed us outside our accomodation . Our flight was 2 hours late which did not impact on our friendly shuttle driver"
* A traveler said: "Very punctual and drop off with ease. Our driver was friendly and was interested to hear we play golf so made suggestions of a suitable golf course. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Jan was so friendly and helpful. She gave us tips on where to go and told us some history about Eumundi and it’s surrounds. We had a lovely day at the markets."
* A traveler said: "After the flight arrived late by hours, it was lovely to have a named sign and friendly face to meet me at the luggage carousal and getting me to the hotel in a safely manner. Thankyou for making the arrival a pleasant one!"
* A traveler said: "The company communicated well. Even though our departure from our cruise ship was delayed by 45 minutes, our driver waited for us It was pouring! He drove us safely to the airport"
* A traveler said: "Very efficient service. About an hours trip from La Tontouta airport to Noumea. Can understand the costs associated with the transfer. Bit of a language barrier if you only speak English and no French. Not a real problem though."
- Four Mile Beach
- Parque Nacional de Flinders Chase
- Jacob’s Creek
- Manly Beach - Atracciones de Sídney
- Burleigh Heads
- Ngaut Ngaut
- Darwin Wharf
- Parque de Reptiles Australiano
- Jardín Chino de la Amistad (Chinese Garden of Friendship)
- Museo de Arte Antiguo y Nuevo (MONA)
- Brighton Beach
- Reserva East Point
- Bahía de Botany
- Edith Falls
- Indian Head
- Isla de Moreton
- Biblioteca Estatal de Nueva Gales del Sur
- Parque Nacional del Monte Kosciuszko
- Olgas (Kata Tjuta)
- Museo y Galería de Arte del Territorio del Norte