Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Cádiz
* A traveler said: "Easy to use and well narrated tour. I’d recommend this service for anyone visiting Cadiz. We did the full circuit first to become familiar, then used it to get around the community."
* A traveler said: "Very nice two and a half hour tour around the city with a very nice guide Aron... Very nice way to discover the city but try to visited by foot just before !!!"
* A traveler said: "The horsemanship shown along with the intelligence of the horses, was a sight that will never be forgotten. it is something if you are in this part of Spain, you must put down in your itinerary as one to go and see. The show and presentation was excellent."
* A traveler said: "The venue was very good, great atmosphere, good to find by street name. The staff were very friendly accommodating, they could not do enough to make us welcome. The artists were fantastico!!"
Excursión por la costa de Cádiz: Excursión en autobús turístico con paradas libres por la ciudad de Cádiz
* A traveler said: "This bus had a stop right outside of the port building making it very convenient. In addition to its circular route around the city, it included a walking tour in the center of town. The commentary was educational. We had an enjoyable day in Cadiz."
Excursión por la costa de Cádiz: escapada de un día a Sevilla con entrada Evite las colas a la catedral y los Reales Alcázares
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very informative and educational! Our guide Patrick was fantastic! The small group is always Nice as well!|Great tour would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and excellent tour considering the time constraints. Fortunately, I could speak Spanish because we gaining interesting insights from the driver who only spoke Spanish."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. It was only 2 people so basically we has a private tour. A great mix of culture and history. So nice to do it in a bus so they could take you to the bottom of Ronda and to the top."
* A traveler said: "Carmen, did a a great job of providing detail to historical sites in Cadiz. She has excellent English, is very pleasant and knowledgeable. She was flexible and accommodated our interests and schedule."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour! Juan and Gabriella were great driver and tour guide. Went the extra to personal use our tour Helping us to choose the perfect Restaurant, spending time in the places that interested us the most."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get to know cadiz -Highly recommended! Bertrand is excellent guide and knowledgeable ++++"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tapas and wine. Juan is an excellent guide. Great tapas bars. Jerez is a wonderful city. Great weather."
- Cosas que hacer en Andalucía y Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en Tarifa
- Cosas que hacer en Tangier
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Benahavis
- Cosas que hacer en Marbella
- Cosas que hacer en Tetouan
- Cosas que hacer en Faro
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Portimão
- Cosas que hacer en Granada
- Cosas que hacer en Fez
- Cosas que hacer en Lisboa
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Sol
- Cosas que hacer en Norte de Marruecos