Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en El Cairo
Recorrido privado de 8 horas por las pirámides, la esfinge, el Museo Egipcio y el bazar con paseo en camello y almuerzo desde El Cairo
* A traveler said: "Tour was fantastic! We only had a short time in Cairo but our guide was so great! She knew how to get us around and hit all the highlights and shared the history with us as well!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was overall great. The highlight were our guides Sultan and Mike who went a long way in our tour. The cruise passes from all the sites of interest. The only drawback would be that the boat could use a bit of an upgrade for the price."
* A traveler said: "It was a positive experience, and Mr. Adil was extremely helpful. He was professional, and he went out of his way to make us feel at ease while we dined."
* A traveler said: "Pyramids of Giza are really a must see! Very good and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend Emo Tours to anyone that want to have a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "My mom and I were shown around Luxor by the wonderful Hani. Hani was incredibly knowledgeable, articulate, honest and kind. We felt like we were seeing Luxor with a very smart friend! Hani gave us honest recommendations and let us make up our own mind based on the facts presented (for instance, when choosing which tombs to visit during our visit to the Valley of the Kings). He always made sure we were comfortable (like making sure we were staying hydrated in the desert heat) and answered all of our questions. We both HIGHLY recommend Hani as our guide and can’t wait to recommend him to our friends and family back in Canada. Thank you Hani (and Mohammad!) for an incredible day in Luxor - it was an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Karim and Ahmed were both very personable and pleasant. They went through the day based on how we wanted to arrange it and did so with a smile."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing and worth the visit! My favorite was they Quait bay castle. So beautiful. My tour guide made sure I was well looked after and the driver was very an absolute gentleman & opened my door for me each time. Very happy!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Our guide Mimo was exceptional. He was extremely knowledgeable and fun! I would highly recommend Mimo for any future tour!"
* A traveler said: "Just simply sitting in the water and the food. Whoever gave Emo Tours a bad review was wrong. This tour was great."
* A traveler said: "The private tour was a great way to go. The tour guide was be very knowledgeable and fun. Driver was great too. A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Mohammed Albasha was our tour guide and he was fantastic! He was well informed & even helped me when I was sick getting something to help with my stomach. The cruise was nice, but we were surprised that water was not included in the price & it did not say anywhere."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience my tour operator Hesham was amazing and so was my guide adina. I had alot of fun and everything was done perfectly. I highly recommend you do this tour with this team as they will take care of you well and luxor is so beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to explore the historical sites along the Niles river. The tour offer airport/hotel/train station pick up and drop off service, easy way to get to the cruise ship. The cruise ship is clean and equipped with everything we needed and the staffs are friendly and hospitable. The tour guide assigned to us was Muhamad Sultan. He is knowledgeable, well spoken and very accommodating. Definitely highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "I was nervous to book through Viator as I hadn’t before. I’m glad I did this one! It was an amazing, once in a lifetime experience. The cruise was full of adventures to temples and famed sights - it was almost overwhelming to see so many in such a short time. We were thankful for the downtime during the day to rest. Despite the heat, we really enjoyed our time at each place, especially thanks to Mahmoud, who was an incredible guide! He was so knowledgable, wise, and patient with us on the tour, even though we were constantly lagging behind everyone else. I seriously hope everyone can get him as their guide, he’s amazing! The cruise itself had a fun and friendly staff. The food was excellent, much better than any hotel or resort food we had come across. I highly recommend - and definitely go to Abu Simbel!"
- Sinagoga Ben Ezra
- Pirámide de Djoser
- Museo Copto
- Fortaleza de Babilonia
- Mezquita de Ibn Tulun
- Iglesia de la Cueva en la Montaña Mokattam (Monasterio de San Simón)
- Mezquita Al-Azhar
- Mezquita de Alabastro (Mezquita de Mohammed Ali)
- Mezquita del Sultán Hassan
- Mezquita de Amr Ibn el As
- Saqqara (Sakkara)
- Iglesia Colgante (Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, Santa María)
- Villa Faraónica (Pharaonic Village)
- Iglesia de San Jorge (Mari Girgis)
- Mezquita de Al-Rifai
- Mezquita al-Muayyad
- Río Nilo
- Khan al-Khalili
- Cairo Antiguo
- Ciudadela de Saladino (Al-Qalaa)
- Museo Egipcio de Antigüedades
- Ciudad de los Muertos (Qarafa)
- Estatua de Ramsés II
- Iglesia de Santa Bárbara
- El Cairo Islámico
- Cosas que hacer en Guiza
- Cosas que hacer en Suez
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Saíd
- Cosas que hacer en Alejandría
- Cosas que hacer en El Alamein
- Cosas que hacer en Saint Catherine
- Cosas que hacer en Dahab
- Cosas que hacer en Sharm el Sheikh
- Cosas que hacer en Hurghada
- Cosas que hacer en Tel Aviv
- Cosas que hacer en Petra
- Cosas que hacer en Jerusalén
- Cosas que hacer en Cisjordania
- Cosas que hacer en Mar Rojo
- Cosas que hacer en Turkish Riviera