Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Valle Central
* A traveler said: "The guide made the experience fun, she stopped to show us a sloth on our way to Arenal. The birding was amazing at the hanging bridges. Would have liked more time there to look for more birds."
* A traveler said: "Great Trip, nice people, Juan did a great job shepherding us around. We saw native culture, local cuisine, hot springs, nature"
* A traveler said: "It was me and my friends first time in Costa Rica and we saw this great package deal online , it was worth it ! We had an AMAZING time . Our atv instructor Gabriel was very helpful and kind , our zip line tour instructors Danny & two other guys ( if I’m remembering right ) lol , was very much helpful and when my rope got stuck they helped me & was patient , seen so much beautiful birds , monkeys & the food was good also !! I would deff come back again"
* A traveler said: "My guide was Chico. He was very friendly and informative. He was great with instructions in the raft and he knew the river very well. It was a fantastic time and the scenery was beautiful too. Don't miss a chance to do this!"
* A traveler said: "Our host Fernando moss was exceptional ! He was very knowledgeable and friendly he treated us very well and made accommodations for myself and my friends. This tour was way more than we expected and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience! The rainforest and hot springs were so much fun! Hayro did an amazing job showing us around! He really goes above and beyond his job!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time on this tour. It was very informative and the samples were delicious. A must have for the ideal costa rica experience!"
* A traveler said: "It's was a wonderful tour. Food was good beach was awesome and water was clear. Snorkeling and banana boat pull was fun. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Incredible guides and such a wonderful way to see the volcano! Includes entrance to the hanging bridges park, so you can take that walk on your own, making the entire day a complete steal! Best thing we did in La Fortuna."
* A traveler said: "Juan was an awesome tour guide. He showed us the culture of Costa Rica and made us feel at home. We felt like locals after the tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The staff is so friendly and helpful. They ensure not only your safety but that you enjoy and have a good time. My only comment is that we booked this with white water rafting and the tour said it was a total of 5 hours long for both. The water rappelling was 2 hours and then there was another company we got dropped off at for the white water rafting. There we waited for 15 mins in wet clothes and then it was another 45 min drive to the river in our wet clothes. We had a spare change of clothes but did not want to change as we were going to get wet again and would not have any dry clothes. The white water rafting was about 4.5 hours long. In total between the water rappelling and white water rafting it was about 7 hours long. If you decide to do this exact tour, the rapids water is very cold. I suggest bringing a long sleeve water top to keep you warm and 2 changes of clothes. Also bring water shoes as they will get soaked. If you bring a GoPro make sure to ask for the helmet that has the GoPro adapter for both the water rappelling and at the white water rafting be sure to ask for the helmet BEFORE you drive to the river or bring a chest strap for the GoPro as the water is very rough. If you do not have a GoPro, they do take pictures for both activities and you can pay for the pictures in a package. Bring cash to pay for the pictures $30 per company. I cannot emphasize how great the staff is and how hard they work. We would have loved to tip them but no one told us to bring cash. I am very happy we did this tour. The staff is exceptional and Costa Rica is so beautiful 🤩"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience with tour guide Yojhan and driver Juan Jose. They were extremely friendly, professional, and kind. We had booked this excursion last minute(literally the day before), and Yojhan was extremely communicative in keeping us updated about the logistics for the tour the next day. We were picked up 5:15am sharp. We had a traditional Costa Rican breakfast(included) before reaching Rio Celeste. The beautiful rainforest-feel hike was around 2.5hrs-3hrs. I would suggest wearing hiking shoes due to the muddy and slippery trail + mosquito repellents but I hiked with my Birkenstock sandals and it was fine. Yojhan was extremely patient with us. Rio Celeste was beautiful. Please note that swimming in Rio Celeste is prohibited by the government. We then had an extremely delicious lunch(included) next to the National Park, omg it was soooooo yummy yummy. We also stopped by a cute maze called Katira Labyrinth. Since there was only a few of us in the tour, the guide offered to stop by the town in La Fortuna for a quickstop on the way back for a quick souvenir shopping. We did not get back to the hotel until 8pm. The trip is a must!"
* A traveler said: "The tour of downtown San José was enhanced with local music by a charming gentleman named Sergio. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and learned a lot about San José and Costa Rican history. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "My guide was Max. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Arenal Volcano was majestic and the view point was very serene. Baldi Hot Springs was one of the highlights if my trip. It was a gorgeous place with so many pools to choose from. A swim-up bar and dinner topped the experience. Baldi Hot Springs is something I will not soon forget."
* A traveler said: "Great day, but long. The zip-lining was the highlight of the day. I was terrifiedBut did it and so glad I did. They are very kind, helpful, and so safe. I’m so glad I did this. The tram was not eventful, no birds to speak of, no animals to really see, and just a relaxing ride for the hour. Walk in rain forest ok but top dog is zip lining by far..."
* A traveler said: "We were celebrating our friend’s 40th birthday. I have to say our driver (Antonio) and tour guide (Oscar) did such an amazing with their professionalism and attentiveness. Viator has to be your go to with ALL of your planning. #Costa Rica Lilia F"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Juan Carlos was amazing. He was so kind, informational, and amazing at spotting wildlife. We saw birds, white faced and howler monkeys, owls, a snake, a coati, a lizard, a sloth, and more. We had an amazing float. Our snack at the restaurant was a great break after as well. The coffee, bread and fruit were a great treat."
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
- Museo de Arte Costarricense
- Doka Estate
- Plaza de la Cultura
- Museo del Oro
- Metallic Building
- Museo de Jade
- Museo Nacional
- Aguas Termales Tabacón - Parque Nacional Volcán Arenal
- Sarapiqui Canopy
- Museo de Los Niños
- Valle del Río Orosi
- Teatro Nacional de Costa Rica
- Parque Morazán
- Casa Amarilla
- Parque La Sabana
- Puentes Colgantes Arenal
- Parque Nacional Volcán Arenal
- Mercado Central San José (Mercado Central)
- Parque Nacional del Volcán Poás
- Puentes Colgantes del Arenal
- La Fortuna
- Parque Nacional de Braulio Carrillo
- Cosas que hacer en San José
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Pacífico
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe
- Cosas que hacer en Guanacaste y Noroeste
- Cosas que hacer en La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Cosas que hacer en Monteverde
- Cosas que hacer en Puntarenas
- Cosas que hacer en Jacó
- Cosas que hacer en Quepos
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Centrales
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales
- Cosas que hacer en Los Cayos
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe
- Cosas que hacer en Andes
- Cosas que hacer en Riviera Maya y el Yucatán