Arte y cultura - Hue
202 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "My driver Dung was excellent.. Allowed me as much or as little time as I needed at the sights and a very safe driver too."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide and driver both had a great sense of humor. The visit to the tombs was my favorite part, but it was all educational and entertaining. The lunch was huge and delicious, Vietnamese pancakes from Hue, fried tofu, chicken and fish. I didn't need dinner after that. The best thing I have done in Vietnam to date."
* A traveler said: "I am handicapped and need to use a walker. Thanks to your well informed and patient guide we saw and experienced all we were capable of doing. It was a memorable day!!I Dr Casmir"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. We had a private guide and he was very knowledgable and patient. The Forbidden city is quite large and very interesting. Very impressed by our guide. Would definitely recommend."
Recorrido en coche de Hue a Hoi An o de Hoi An a Hue por el paso de Hai Van, la montaña de los monos y las playas
* A traveler said: "A beautiful drive with an excellent driver, Dung. Had plenty of stops for photo ops and as much time as I needed at each sight."
* A traveler said: "Guide was waiting as we left the ship. Very knowledgable, even handwtiting some of the history and timelines."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip to an awesome National park. Really great hiking for the adventurous and there is alternate paths for those that want to keep it easier. Beautiful swimming spot and scenic views. Very glad I was able to find this last minute! Would recommend anyone to try this. You won't be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Excellent solo tour. My guide was wonderful and answered all of my questions well and gave me plenty of information. She allowed me enough time to explore areas in my own time and at no point did I feel rushed. My driver was also excellent and had a good conversation with me as we went to pick up my tour guide (as she lived closer to the tunnels)."
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Stop & Go Tours was made even better with our driver (Tony Sauh) who assured that we got to see everything and that the trip was great. We booked a second trip (City Tour Hue) with Tony the next day."
* A traveler said: "My guide Hai was excellent, although not born during the war she was able to relate real life experiences for her family and herself in the aftermath. Her range of knowledge was awesome and her ability to bring the facts of the war to life without taking sides was amazing. The driver Tran(?) was friendly and capable. The English spoken by both good. Take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, very knowledgeable guide. We saw all the sites we wanted to see, her English was superb. Very enjoyable."
- Cosas que hacer en Centro de Vietnam
- Cosas que hacer en Da Nang
- Cosas que hacer en My Son
- Cosas que hacer en Hoi An
- Cosas que hacer en Sánya
- Cosas que hacer en Siem Reap
- Cosas que hacer en Nha Trang
- Cosas que hacer en Halong Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Angkor Wat
- Cosas que hacer en Hanói
- Cosas que hacer en Nanning
- Cosas que hacer en Can Tho
- Cosas que hacer en Ko Chang
- Cosas que hacer en Vietnam del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Mekong Delta