Visitas por duración - Hue
284 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "My driver Dung was excellent.. Allowed me as much or as little time as I needed at the sights and a very safe driver too."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide and driver both had a great sense of humor. The visit to the tombs was my favorite part, but it was all educational and entertaining. The lunch was huge and delicious, Vietnamese pancakes from Hue, fried tofu, chicken and fish. I didn't need dinner after that. The best thing I have done in Vietnam to date."
Recorrido en coche de Hue a Hoi An o de Hoi An a Hue por el paso de Hai Van, la montaña de los monos y las playas
* A traveler said: "A beautiful drive with an excellent driver, Dung. Had plenty of stops for photo ops and as much time as I needed at each sight."
* A traveler said: "I am handicapped and need to use a walker. Thanks to your well informed and patient guide we saw and experienced all we were capable of doing. It was a memorable day!!I Dr Casmir"
* A traveler said: "Guide was waiting as we left the ship. Very knowledgable, even handwtiting some of the history and timelines."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. We had a private guide and he was very knowledgable and patient. The Forbidden city is quite large and very interesting. Very impressed by our guide. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Thom is engaging, professional, knowledgeable and fun. He is well-prepared, knows all the answers and makes food an adventure. Thom raises the bar for all who follow. I hired him three times over five days and wish I had done more."
* A traveler said: "Excellent solo tour. My guide was wonderful and answered all of my questions well and gave me plenty of information. She allowed me enough time to explore areas in my own time and at no point did I feel rushed. My driver was also excellent and had a good conversation with me as we went to pick up my tour guide (as she lived closer to the tunnels)."
* A traveler said: "Nice to get off the beaten track and out of the city. Very safe drivers and humorous guides. Fun class with loads of food. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip to an awesome National park. Really great hiking for the adventurous and there is alternate paths for those that want to keep it easier. Beautiful swimming spot and scenic views. Very glad I was able to find this last minute! Would recommend anyone to try this. You won't be disappointed"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours con paradas
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Tours de una noche fuera
- Tours de varios días
- Cosas que hacer en Centro de Vietnam
- Cosas que hacer en Da Nang
- Cosas que hacer en My Son
- Cosas que hacer en Hoi An
- Cosas que hacer en Sánya
- Cosas que hacer en Siem Reap
- Cosas que hacer en Nha Trang
- Cosas que hacer en Halong Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Angkor Wat
- Cosas que hacer en Hanói
- Cosas que hacer en Nanning
- Cosas que hacer en Can Tho
- Cosas que hacer en Ko Chang
- Cosas que hacer en Vietnam del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Mekong Delta