Arte y cultura - Lisboa
494 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "This tour is special to me as it was my Birthday. the experience is excellent , i will take this tour again with my parents but I will bring food as the lunch is it late as the restaurants in Nazare are full."
* A traveler said: "Our group of 8 people had a great time. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and allowed us to also have free time to explore on our own. He was courteous and professional. It's a wonderful trip to see the area."
* A traveler said: "Just the right duration. Less time on the road. Placio Pena was awesome. Great views and walk. Out guide Michaela was great and very courteous."
* A traveler said: "Antonio gave us a wonderful tour of Lisbon, hitting all the main attractions! He also pointed out a lot of the neat street art which we may have missed otherwise. Overall, 10 out of 10! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Filipa was amazing! She was very knowledgeable and personable and even stopped to get us her favorite pastel de nata near Bellem. The tour was fantastic, showing us beautiful Sintra loacles and Cascais, along with a nice lookout point. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. She gave you time to explore on your own . The pick up and drop off is a big part"
Excursión para grupos pequeños: recorrido histórico sobre los Caballeros Templarios con salida desde Lisboa
* A traveler said: "Fascinating history…the Covenant of Christ was spectacular but what really made our trip was our tour guide, Daniel…he was outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was friendly and quite knowledgeable about the area and the history. We saw what we expected along with other places on the journey."
* A traveler said: "The tour got off to a rocky start due to little info regarding the operation of electric bikes, our guide made it up with interesting stories and great descriptions of the sights. The city is a little hectic for first time city riders it is a doable ride for all."
Recorrido por la ciudad de Lisboa de día completo para grupos pequeños con un crucero por el río en ferry
* A traveler said: "Pedro was great...he was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our requests. Got to experience the city as we wanted to as we were the only ones on the Tour that day."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour , we saw Lisbon completley in 3 hours , excellent tour guide, friendley , knowledge ,"
* A traveler said: "If you really wanted to see Lisbon and close by area then go with Pedro. Awesome knowledgeable person and very cool"
* A traveler said: "Vasco was our tour guide. He was very informative, engaging and fun to be with. His tour of Lisbon was extensive. We went to Alfama, Miradouro Lookout, Belem and so many other landmarks -too many to count. His recommendation for lunch at the end of the tour was to go to the TimeOut market which was fantastic! Would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable, Enrique was was the perfect guide. A great way to get around Lisbon as it’s too hilly to walk. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour in Lisbon with Vasco. He was an amazing tour guide, very informative and friendly. He drove us around in a van that was very nice and clean. We even stopped to have a coffee and a popular lemon drink. We highly recommend Vasco."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable. Good English. Very passionate about sharing what he knows. Showed up on time. Went beyond the scheduled duration."
* A traveler said: "Theresa was a superb guide. I think we saw everything that had to be seen in Lisbon on this tour. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A full day with an excellent guide, Anna, knowledgeable friendly pleasant person. Sinatra and Cascais are both beautiful cities and she knew just where to take us for the best views. Her historical background added a lot to the trip. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "This trip was a very long day but the tempo made it very mellow. Our guide, Catarina, was amazing. She was intelligent, well spoken, enthusiastic and fun. Hard to say what was my favorite part but Pena Palace was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Kleiber was a great tour guide! We did two tours with him, one in Alfama and one in Belém. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and very helpful in giving us tips to maximize our time in Lisbon. Highly recommend his tours!"
* A traveler said: "The tour went smoothly. We saw different places dedicating to each the right time. The guides are competent and nice. 10+"
* A traveler said: "Sintra palace was amazing and our host , he is so nice and full of knowledge about Lisbon’s the culture and history, thank You to that,"
* A traveler said: "I loved this trip. Monica was such a good guide; I really appreciated her positive energy and smile. She gave good advice on what to do for the rest of our time in Lisbon. The sites are a good mix-a medieval town, a beachfront for lunch, a gothic monastery and a Catholic sanctuary. All very interesting, you could see history progress on this trip."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour with Miguel. He was very friendly, accommodating, and such an informative guide with the history of Portugal and Lisbon particular. We can’t recommend him highly or not."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Bienestar tradicional
- Clases de arte y cultura
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Sintra
- Cosas que hacer en Cascais
- Cosas que hacer en Distrito de Setúbal
- Cosas que hacer en Coímbra
- Cosas que hacer en Portimão
- Cosas que hacer en Albufeira
- Cosas que hacer en Faro
- Cosas que hacer en Oporto
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago de Compostela
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Alentejo
- Cosas que hacer en Beira
- Cosas que hacer en El Algarve
Day Trips from Lisboa
- Lisboa to Portugal
- Lisboa to El Algarve
- Lisboa to Alfama
- Lisboa to Alentejo
- Lisboa to Sintra
- Lisboa to Portimão
- Lisboa to Distrito de Setúbal
- Lisboa to Monasterio de Batalha (Mosteiro da Batalha)
- Lisboa to Parque Natural de Arrábida (Parque Natural da Arrábida)
- Lisboa to Cabo da Roca
- Lisboa to Albufeira
- Lisboa to Coímbra
- Lisboa to Lagos
- Lisboa to Costa da Caparica
- Lisboa to Oporto
- Lisboa to Cascais
- Lisboa to Belem
- Lisboa to Nazare
- Lisboa to Alcobaca