Piamonte y Liguria Actividades al aire libre
177 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful daytrip with Manuela and Fausto (our very friendly crew). On Board Meals and Drinks were delicious and swimming / diving from the boat was so refreshing. In the end we were even sailing for 20 Minutes. Very inspiring. Thanks to Manuela and Fausto."
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "This trip was just perfect. The place was wonderful. No surprise. But my guide was top top. Experienced, respectful, interesting. Could not have been better. He managed to transmit his passion for the place and for his way of touring it. Thank you Paul."
* A traveler said: "We got the most unique and beautiful views of all of Cinque Terre from above. Our guide Matteo was excellent. He was funny, knowledgeable and made everyone feel comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour with nice tourguide. We had very nice weather and enjoyed seeing lots of fishes during snorkling and seeing cliffs and yachts during kayaking. The group was small, which we liked. They had all the equipment you need so the only thing you need to bring is your bikini, some sunscreen and a towel. Nice aperatif afterwards. If you come with public transport; depart on time so you’re 20 minutes early. It is quite a trip from Genoa."
* A traveler said: "Francesco was friendly and very knowledgeable about his home city. We had a great few hours biking around Turin with him! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "I got to see so much of Cinque Terre because I had a guide. Because it was just me, we were able to climb the mountains and get great views. My guide was a great photographer and when it came time to shop, he helped me translate. It was one of the best experiences I have had in Italy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "What a perfect way to end out visit to the Cinque Terre. They were such incredible hosts! The scenery was spectacular, the Prosecco and aperol spritz were refreshing and the appetizers were abundant and delish. We couldn't have asked for more. Everything was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great introduction to the city of Genoa, along with getting a taste of Saint Marguerite and Portofino. Guides were great."
- Cosas que hacer en Génova
- Cosas que hacer en Turín
- Cosas que hacer en Langhe-Roero y Monferrato
- Cosas que hacer en Lombardía
- Cosas que hacer en Riviera francesa
- Cosas que hacer en Emilia-Romaña
- Cosas que hacer en Milán
- Cosas que hacer en Monte-Carlo
- Cosas que hacer en Ferno
- Cosas que hacer en Parma
- Cosas que hacer en Toscana
- Cosas que hacer en Alpes suizos
- Cosas que hacer en Ródano-Alpes
- Cosas que hacer en Provenza
- Cosas que hacer en Lake Geneva (WI)/Lago Lemán