Tiflis Tours turísticos privados
496 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Lovely relaxing drive to the mountains with a very pleasant guide Vaska, who was ready to answer our many questions about Georgia in general. Cloud cover restricted some views, but stunning anyway- highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was private and we visited three wineries. We had a nice day out with our guide, Nika and enjoyed each of the vineyards visited! The lunch was fantastic (so many vegetarian options) and we loved the wine."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Omar was a great guide who transported us in a comfortable vehicle. This tour is a must do when you come to Tbilisi. Every stop was a delight, hospitality was first class."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Very professional tour operator. Special thanks to our Guide Mariam who explained us the history of all the places very well. I recommend this trip to everyone who visits Georgia. Believe me you wouldn't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Kate was a fabulous guide and Michele a terrific driver! Fun filled day with great sites and absolutely wonderful food!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day of sightseeing and sampling the local fare Our guide was well educated and versed in the local and regional history and imparted his knowledge with excellent english. The van was very comfortable and the driver pleasant. We enjoyed the experience so much we booked a second tour different area two days later."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable trip, the guide was friendly and knowledgeable, organisation was good. I really recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour and a great guide who made a terrific tour and experience. The lunch place and stops were perfect. I highly recommend this tour and company."
* A traveler said: "Oto (our tour guide) and George (our driver) were great. The air conditioned vehicle was much appreciated! It was a full day, but Oto kept a nice pace. His understanding and expression of English were great. Our lunch was incredible. Thanks for a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Alex was so informative and we went to many places, and it was an amazing walking tour! I would recommend this to all solo travelers"
* A traveler said: "The driver Alex arrived 15 minutes before scedule..He was very polite,friendly and knowledgeable.his explenations made alive the old history of this beautiful town.without his guidance we would not be able to dijest the great veriety of churches there.in addition we enyoyed very much the scenery around. Mati"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour guide was David. He is very patient, sweet and one of the most genuine people we met in Georgia. He helped in exploring all the best places and explained to us everything very calmly. I highly recommend him to any visitor coming to Georgia. Just book a tour with him and you’ll surely make a great friend by the end of your trip."
* A traveler said: "Maia and Nina are great hosts and pleasant people who’re willing to share traditional national recipes of making Georgian dishes! Beautiful and enjoying experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very good guide, Luka. Answered every question we had. There was also an interesting mix of nationalities in our group which was a plus."
* A traveler said: "It was a really great trip. The guide makes a great job and was very friendly. Good wine, good food, wonderful natur!"
* A traveler said: "Luka was our tour guide. He was very professional and friendly. We learned lots about Georgia and it’s wonderful food. It was nice to try the Cha Cha instead of wine. I would suggest you go hungry as we had so much food to take home with us! We would even like to tour again on our next visit to Tblisi."
* A traveler said: "Very homey atmosphere and thorough explanations, all recipes (and some secured foodie places) included. Very nice!"
* A traveler said: "The best tour of Tbilisi, Jvari and Mtskheta one can ever have! |I strongly it, not because of its great price, but because of the fantastic tour guide that we had!|Super knowledgeable and very friendly!|We ended the tour with huge smiles on our faces, love for Georgia and its amazing people!|Thank you!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Autobuses turísticos
- Tours de aventura
- Tours nocturnos
- Tours turísticos privados
- Visitas urbanas guiadas
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Ereván
- Cosas que hacer en Mestia
- Cosas que hacer en Trebisonda
- Cosas que hacer en Bakú
- Cosas que hacer en Sochi
- Cosas que hacer en Novorosíisk
- Cosas que hacer en Volgograd
- Cosas que hacer en Costa turca del Mar Negro
- Cosas que hacer en Rusia del sur
- Cosas que hacer en Kayseri
- Cosas que hacer en Ürgüp
- Cosas que hacer en Göreme
- Cosas que hacer en Cappadocia
- Cosas que hacer en Sloboda Ukraine region
- Cosas que hacer en Black Sea Coast