Pase un día explorando la pintoresca isla de Gozo en un recorrido de 8 horas que le lleva a lugares de interés histórico, artesanal, y con un impresionante paisaje costero. Descubrirá una isla con un carácter propio, un paisaje de verdes colinas y cocina distintiva. Esta excursión de día completo a Gozo incluye recogida y traslado de vuelta a los hoteles en determinadas ciudades de Malta, transporte de ida y vuelta en ferry a Gozo, y un almuerzo de 3 platos en la isla.
Excursión de un día a Gozo desde Malta
Viajar a la isla en ferry.
Visitar el mar interior
Tienda de recuerdos hechos a mano en un centro de artesanía.
Ver los monumentos históricos de Gozo
Disfrute de un almuerzo de 3 platos de la cocina local.
Reúnase con el conductor en su hotel, y después viaje a la ciudad maltesa de Cirkewwa, donde subirá a bordo de un ferry para realizar un trayecto de 20 minutos hasta Gozo. A su llegada a Gozo, explore lo más destacado de la isla, comenzando con Nuestra Señora de la basílica Ta'Pinu, iglesia católica romana junto a un acantilado dedicada a la Santísima Virgen de Ta'Pinu, una parte importante de la fe católica de Malta. Continúe hasta el mar interior, una laguna de agua salada rodeada de acantilados rocosos y, a continuación, visite un centro de artesanía local para ver los artículos de encaje, tallas de piedra, mármol y comida locales. Su próxima parada es Victoria, la capital histórica de Gozo, que muchos lugareños aún llaman Rabat. Podrá ver la histórica ciudad fortificada en el centro de Victoria, cuyas paredes encierran una prisión con una larga historia, y los Tribunales de Justicia de Gozo. Después de su estancia en Victoria, reponga fuerzas para pasar una tarde de exploración con un almuerzo de 3 platos en un restaurante local. Haga el viaje de regreso al puerto de Mgarr por Qala Belvedere, donde podrá encontrar las extraordinarias vistas a lo largo la costa de Gozo. Después de la breve travesía en ferry de vuelta a Malta, termine el día con el traslado de vuelta a su punto de partida original.
Fotos de los viajeros
Opiniones del viajero en Viator
, oct 2018
Lots and lots of waiting around for pickups and just generally. The tour guide did a fantastic job herding cats, but this tour is a tedious waste of time and money. Catch the ferry over, hire a taxi and do it yourself - you will see more and be frustrated less. If hell is other people, this tour with pitch you right on in there.
I would strongly recommend not taking this tour for a number of reasons, the main being:
- the tour left out some critical sights on Gozo itself, importantly including the Ġgantija Temples critical for a proper trip to Gozo
- the tour guide gave little information about Gozo itself ouside of very superifical comments about the landscape - no information on the history of the island was provided, and he basically just listed the sights we were attending
- part of the tour includes a train ride around Gozo. This is one of those motor vehicle pulled trains which is a huge gimmick and is billed as the highlight of the tour
- lunch provided at the stop was relatively poor
- tour guide spent a disproportionate amount of time in a tourist shop, convincing the tour group to buy silver. Clearly there's a relationship between the tour operator and the shop owner, and this was a shameless plug.
All in all, avoid this tour if you can. I would recommend renting a car on Malta, buying a guidebook and taking the ferry yourself. It will be cheaper, more efficient and far more enjoyable.
There appeared to be a mix up with the numbers booked on this excursion and the guide was changed, we think due to language problems on another group. Our guide was very difficult to understand, thus most of the bus were talking all the time and if one did want to listen it was impossible to hear. It was a long day, lunch was very crowded and took too long. We would visit Gozo by ourselves in future.
The content of the trip is okay but the organisation left a bit to be desired. It didn't help that a number of people were constantly late getting back to the coach when moving on to the next destination. We were originally picked up at 8am but the tour did not start until nearly 10.30am. The time in between was spent picking people up from various hotels, changing coaches, etc. The actual ferry crossing was less than half an hour.
Très bonne journée d'excursion à Gozo. On commence par le ramassage dans les hôtels, puis on traverse Malte vers l'Ouest et Cirkewa où on quitte le bus pour monter à bord du ferry qui traverse vers Gozo. On remonte dans des cars avec un guide bilingue anglais-français très agréable et aimable. Il expose les grt
Well, an 8-hour tour turned into an 11-hour test of patience so there is that! Picked up about 45 minutes late, followed by waiting in the ferry line about 45 minutes where nobody explained the situation or made sure our unmarked group was in the correct place. Ferry ride was fine and we found our bus easily. Ironically, we THEN received stickers to wear to identify out group.
Anna was our guide and she was great but over time, even her patience wore thin. Sights were great but the lunch @2:30, late as well was wet cold meat, cold pasta, minimal salads fixings and bread that ran short. Free water and very bad red wine didn't make the food any better.
1. Phillips Church beautiful
2. Blue Grotto loved the boat trip 4 Euro each and trinkets to buy
3. Craft shop lovely information about local lace makers and prickly pear jam but prices were higher than street vendors.
4. Town square after lunch vs citadel option that required a hike good street vendors.
5. Train Ride very enjoyable but let it be known it is not a real train but rather a ride similar to those in zoos or parking shuttles in Disney world.
Reviews for this tour were great so perhaps we had a rare bad experience however I would question those who loved the food as it was not local or of any high quality!
Caves were really good. Meal was mediocre. Craft place was disappointing as just a local shop. Citadel and Victoria lovely but only had 55 mins there so not enough free time to enjoy it. Vincent our tour guide was very good. Just wish it hadn't felt so rushed. Bus was late in the morning.