Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Costa del Caribe
* A traveler said: "Great tour. A magnificent place to relax and forget about outside life. Amenities were good and kudos to the captain’s boat. The ocean trip was very smooth."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "We went to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was an awesome experience. The food was delicious. Great service very attentive. Good music."
* A traveler said: "One of the best Island tours I’ve taken in all the Countries I’ve visited! The Tour guide had the music pumping and was great! I would highly recommend this Tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Great boat, great crew, great music, and great food!!! Amazing experience, we had a blast! Will definitely do again when we visit Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Totumo was so much fun. At first, we were a little nervous about how to float in the mud but once we realized how relaxing (the massages were great)! Be sure to have change to pay the massagers/washers though; otherwise, they'll harass you for tips."
* A traveler said: "Mel and Louis were both AMAZING! They were punctual. Communication was great. They were nice, informative, and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! The islands were beautiful and all slightly different, Alejandro was our guide and he did a fantastic job explaining things (in English) and helping whenever we needed :D"
* A traveler said: "Started a little rough being moved around so much, but when we got going it was beautiful, staff was courteous and attentive, my wife and I had an amazing experience. Food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Catamaran was spacious and comfortable, smooth ride. Had cool overwater hammocks. Came with a drink (beer/wine/or soda) and a small bag of pastellitos. Played great selection of music. So much fun, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience and worth the price. We had two friendly and helpful guides one driving and one helping with drinks and snorkel gear and such. Note that fins are not included only mask and snorkel, but you may find a vendor in a boat who rents fins. We had a nice tour of Baru and the Rosario islands and playa azul."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip! Wonderful tour guide and driver. Very accommodating and patient. Definitely recommend. Thank you very much for this wonderful experience. A must do when in Cartagena!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour , highly recommend. If you with your partner she will fall in love. The service was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Amazing from beginning to the end this tour was a great experience ! Luis is the man very nice and attentive AAA+ great horse we really had a blast .."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip! Well worth the money to be picked up at your hotel, travel with a private group from place to place on a boat with music that’s not super super choppy, and to have guides take you from place to place. Jesus was great and very fun! We lucked out and had great weather and very few waves on the trip out to Rosario islands and back. All around an awesome experience, especially given that we weren’t familiar with the area. Bring your own drinks and snacks if you want! It was good to have a place to keep our things while we snorkled and hung out of the beach. Would 100% repeat"
* A traveler said: "This is the part of Cartagena you do not want to miss. The company and everything was great. They spoke good English and were always there to explain the tour history and assist with anything I needed. Snorkeling in clear water with fishes was incredible and so refreshing/relaxing. You can also just chill back and enjoy the sun and the beach. if you do not want to snorkel. Amazing Experience and Highly recommend it :-)"
* A traveler said: "The time spent at Bahia Concha. Luckily, it stopped raining (not completely) and we were able to enjoy."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience out of this world. You emerge in the mud and feel your body being renewed minute by minute. Totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Absolute MUST DO while in Cartagena! Incredible, authentic experience painting a historic location in the city. The event is in open air and has great food, drinks and music! Thank you to Señor Sebastian for teaching us to paint so well!"
* A traveler said: "Customs was moving slow but our driver waited an hour over the scheduled pick up time. Made our trip from the airport to the hotel very easy."