Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Lombardía
* A traveler said: "A little of everything - bus ride to Como, boat to Bellagio - lots of free time for exploring the area -a great choice for me and my sister’s Italy vacation. Our tour guide, “Marco” and our driver, Ricardo, were excellent. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to tour Lake Como in a day."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent and frequently let us know of the itinerary so there wasn't any issue on time. The train ride was fantastic and having an hour in St Moritz was plenty of time."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time learning about the history of Milano and about the last supper. Our guide was very personable and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide meant us right on time and explained several things about the church and neighborhood we never would have known. We had only 15 minutes to view The Last Supper fresco but the guide explained the masterpiece with a knowledgeable script we could appreciate it even more."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and super friendly! Serena was lovely and well informed about the history and architecture. It was a pleasure!"
* A traveler said: "Lugano and Bellagio were amazing ! The guide gave us a lot of helpful tips during the tour. Sonia provided us with very important information, she was very energetic and fun. The boat ride along the Como lake was nice though it was a bit long and crowded :/"
* A traveler said: "This was an extremely good tour. It was well organized. The tour guide was very good. And the scenery was spectacular. Would definitely recommend."
Recorrido de un día completo a pie y un paseo en barco por Villa del Balbianello y por los sabores del lago de Como
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded our expectations. The pace was just right for a full day tour with a wonderful lunch"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. This isn’t high school, a letter limit on your feedback form is insulting."
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
Evite las colas Recorrido a pie por Milar para ver las obras de Leonardo da Vinci, incluida la entrada para "La última cena"
* A traveler said: "The church and the painting are fantastic. Our guide was helpful and very informative of the history of Milan and the works of Leonardo."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely afternoon with my wife thanks to our guide Sylva. She was really friendly and knowledgeable about the food and places we visited. Definitely recommend this tour if you are visiting Milan."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful trip. Our guide Giovanni made sure we had a great experience and Luca was in constant communication before and after the tour. What I like the most is that Giovanni checked on our interests before starting the tour so we actually saw a couple of additional places since we decided to do a quick lunch. Our guide also provided great information about each place visited. I really recommend this tour and can't wait to book a different tour with then once I get back to Italy."
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "Ist was Perfect! The wine tastes very good and the staff is very friendly. They explain everything about the wine :)"
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was an excellent tour guide! Very knowledgeable, warm, and flexible to our interests! We highly recommend her as a tour guide for a comprehensive tour and background on Milan!"
* A traveler said: "Sonia, our tour guide, was very attentive and cheerful! She is very knowledgeable and prepared us well in what to look and taste for. Sonia gave us enough time to explore on our own while making sure nobody got left behind. Enzo, the driver, was very good too and didn’t give us bumpy rides. Thumbs up and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "landmarks and biking. The bikes were of good quality and the guide was nice and very helpful. He gave us good tips also for Como"
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."