Aproveche al máximo su tiempo en la India con este tour privado de un día para visitar el famoso Taj Mahal con Mumbai, incluidos los vuelos de ida y vuelta. Con la recogida en el hotel en Mumbai, los vuelos nacionales y una visita guiada al Fuerte Pearl, el Fuerte Agra y el Taj Mahal, este recorrido sin problemas le permite obtener la experiencia Agra completa con la mayor comodidad.
Tour privado al Taj Mahal y otros puntos destacados de Agra desde Mumbai en un solo día
Tour privado solo para usted y su fiesta asegura atención personalizada.
Vuelos ida y vuelta Mumbai-Agra-Mumbai.
El tour de todo el día le permite aprovechar al máximo su tiempo sin la necesidad de reservar en un hotel de noche.
I feel bad rating this way - but here is our issue. They part out these tours to make them affordable so you have various sub contractors that work each part thus making a tour but they don't know each other or work together and you can definitely tell - Not a seamless tour by any account. Here is the breakdown.
1. Firstly our driver that was supposed to pick us up at the hotel at 3:45 AM was a NO SHOW!!! We called the number he had provided and it was a residence that he was not at - not a mobile phone, after the third call they turned off their phone - so we had to get the hotel to take us to the airport at a hefty added expense.
2. Rushing to catch flight 6:00 AM only to discover that whoever booked the air tickets - didn't seat us anywhere near one another - another irritating side note.
3. P/U driver was on time and that was good, he drove sensibly - The trip is about 3.5 hours, lots of tolls - No meals provided, no water, etc...
4. Our guide to the Taj Mahal was AMAZING - That part was Perfect. He skirted the lines, was informative and knowledgeable, etc...
5. Got to go to a marble workshop and buy a table top piece - expensive, but super nice.
6. Rushed back to Delhi to catch flight - 4 hours back traffic - again no time for meals, etc..
7. Return air was booked on different carrier better but again, not seated near one another we learned from first flight and moved seats
8. Driver met us at P/U and returned us to hotel safely - so yeah.
All in all was a cool experience, but could of booked better if we did it independently. The description of the tour is not what you get. So buyer beware - We are disputing part of this tour because we had added expenses when the driver didn't show.
TOUR OPERATOR COMMENT: Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you did not enjoy aspects of your tour experience. Please be aware, as you moved from one hotel to another, our driver did show on time to the previous hotel and there was a delay as we re-routed to your new hotel. We apologize for the confusion with the pick-up process. Also, please be aware, flight tickets are confirmed but seat selection is always done at the airport by the customer to ensure their choices are met. Additionally, food is not included in this tour as mentioned on the Exclusions list on our brochure page, but water bottles are provided to our guests.
The Taj Mahal really lives up to the hype, and it was a great experience to go, but the amount of travel involved with this tour was a bit intense. The flights they choose for you have several hours of unnecessary buffer time on each end, so there is a ton of waiting around. Then the drive from New Delhi to Agra is FOUR hours each way. As much as I enjoyed visiting the Taj Mahal, I think planning it out on your own, and allowing for more time to visit and relax would be better for most travelers.
TOUR OPERATOR COMMENT: Thank you for your feedback. Please note, the buffer times are factored into our tour to try and mitigate any unnecessary delays caused by unexpected vehicle breakdown, or traffic jams in India, etc. We are glad to hear you were able to still enjoy your overall time at the Taj Mahal.
Worth the trip from Mumbai! A great option for those who desperately want to see the Taj Mahal and Agra fort but lack the time. We were a bit hesitant but found the other reviews reassuring so we gave it a try. The tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra fort were amazing our guide was very knowledgeable and also knew all the best locations and angles to get the best photos. He was also very good at taking photos!
We were sent our flight itineraries in advance to print off, our drivers were all on time at each leg of the journey with smooth transitions. Our driver Subhash was excellent, his car was clean, spacious and had adequate heating which made the journey very comfortable. He was a very good driver and we always felt very safe on this trip. Subhash stopped a couple of times to show us some of the native wildlife which was lovely. He really went above and beyond to make sure we got the most out of our short trip. Our driver and guide made sure that we had adequate toilet breaks and suggested a nice clean restaurant for lunch which wasn't too expensive.
Garantizamos el precio más bajo en las más de 200 000 experiencias que vendemos. Si encuentra el mismo producto a un precio inferior en los tres días posteriores a la reserva o durante la estancia, le reembolsaremos la diferencia.
Es fácil hacerlo
Recopila la información
Adjunta el número de tu reserva de Viator o el número de referencia del itinerario y el documento de prueba del precio más bajo que has encontrado.