Tours acuáticos - Airlie Beach
49 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "A great experience from start to finish highly recommend and would definitely do it again . The crew were fantastic and couldn’t ask for a better experience"
* A traveler said: "Despite an overcast day, sailing around the islands was great. The island stop over was wonderful. Views from the lookout were great and Whitehaven beach was spectacular. The staff were also very good."
Crucero de día completo con buceo de superficie en Whitehaven Beach y mirador de Hill Inlet en catamarán de alta velocidad
* A traveler said: "As my family has never been snorkeling in a reef environment before it was great 👍 Emily and Shaun were the best they looked after everyone, thanks for a sensational family day"
* A traveler said: "Whitehaven was great. Free green and blue buses on Hamilton island very handy. Best fish and chips for a long time. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome afternoon out, great staff and service. There were all sorts of activities available like paddle boards at no extra cost. The afternoon tea was like a share platter style of salami, kabana, cheese, olives and a yummy choc cake."
* A traveler said: "The team at zig zag was really helpful and made sure we felt safe and comfortable. The reef stop we went to was gorgeous and the look out there was too. My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and would definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling, the reef, the fish, Whitehaven. Nicole and Rory are very knowledgeable and friendly, they truly made the trip."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with plenty of time to see the reef and participate in other activities on board. Lovely food and staff. Overall great day, would recommend."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing morning!An Adrenaline rush that's for sure, Topped out the Skis! Nial was a great tour guide focusing on maximising our ski time and a few stops for views and pics. #smilesfornial also Aaron was bloody hilarious XD great crew all around."
* A traveler said: "Snorkelling in a secluded spot, very beautiful and easy. Whithaven beach exactly the paradise it's promoted as! Clear, clear water, white sand, gorgeous views. Hill Inlet absolutely jawdropping. The guides easygoing, relaxed, helpful. Food great. No tea or coffee though."
Crucero por Whitehaven Beach con almuerzo con barbacoa, visita al mirador Hill Inlet y actividad de esnórquel
* A traveler said: "Small group tour, food was great, though the weather was bad, we’re still lucky to see the beauty of Whitehaven beach and WhitSundays even if it’s cloudy and raining or should I say Wethaven and Wetsundays lol, overall for me, it’s a great experience. I’ll be back for sure."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and one of the memorable day we had. Hill inlet was so amazing and there is no words to explain it."
* A traveler said: "This was a reasonably priced trip with pick up and drop off included. Customer service is great and got to see plenty of reef and fish. One of the cleanest viewing windows I have seen on a glass bottom boat. Highly recommend"
Este crucero de Whitsundays Sailing de 2 días y 2 noches a bordo de Spank Me incluye la playa Whitehaven Beach y la Gran Barrera de Coral
* A traveler said: "The staff really made this trip that much more enjoyable. Beautiful reefs, amazing staff what an experience."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip upon Tongarra, great atmosphere throughout. Special thanxs to our skipper Bill and decky Tin-tin for taking such good care of us and joining in the fun and games, hilarious banter!! THANX GUYS!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day on the boat to Whitehaven. The staff was really nice . Food was great aswell. I would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fabulous day. I really noticed the attention to detail and how the day evolved like clockwork. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff - saw heaps of crocodiles. Great lunch then excellent tour of wetlands - saw Jabiru in natural habitat! The delicious damper was a fitting end to the day. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "one of the best things I did in Australia!|To have the place only for a maximum 10 person during the evening, night and next morning is fabulous. don't expect to sleep much because of the birds and enjoy the amazing stars in the sky! meals provided are good and the reef is magical!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip on a fabulous old boat. Viator (Summertime)team make sure you are safe and that you have a great time. Whitehaven beach, sailing, swimming, kayaking and snorkeling, with a jacuzzi on the back of the boat for lying in under the stars. Loved it!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Lanchas motoras
- Lanchas motoras
- Paseos en barco con fondo de cristal
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos aéreos
- Tours acuáticos
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración